(Topic ID: 119424)

VFW-AAPM Showcase 2015 - IT'S DONE!!!! :)

By EchoVictor

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2015-04-21-13-18-06.png
    CCC-541.jpg
    tm3.jpg
    TM2.jpg
    Time M.jpg
    Varkon.jpg
    20150226_193324.jpeg
    image-1.jpg
    20150516_184642.jpg
    20150516_184226.jpg
    20150516_184208.jpg
    sttng.JPG
    image-689.jpg
    image-154.jpg
    image.jpg
    dominos2.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rottenrobert1313.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 8 years ago

Sunday tickets purchased. Looking forward to another great show.

2 weeks later
    #197 8 years ago

Just pure awesomeness!!! We had a blast. Thanks Clay and crew for the fun filled pinball day. Already looking forward to next year.

#221 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Video of it happening
    » YouTube video

Same thing happened when my son was playing. But it happened on the left bottom pop. A mirror image of this video.

#230 8 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

WICO AF-TOR

As the unofficial Beta tester of restored/repaired games for the VFW I will take the blame. Somehow I missed playing this game before the Showcase.

It's ok. I was just worried it was going to smoke the coil or pop a fuse. I got a orange shirt tech over while he was playing but the ball stopped by the time we got back to the game. It's all good. It was one of his favorite games. That and the Do Ray Me game at the end of the same isle. He said he was surprised at how much fun the EM games were. I guess I'll be on the lookout for one.

#239 8 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Your talkin about ROCK STAR the AAB version of Blue Note. A rare EM and in excellent shape. It is a blast to play. The 5" bell (gong) adds to the chimes every 10K. Some claim its a bit easy. I have to concur. My high game is well over 330,000. Making the A-B-C light the kickout hole for WOWS untill the ball is drained. Which means you can rape it for up to 5 WOWS!

Yes you're right. I couldn't remember the name of the game. Do Ray Me is what he was calling it. lol I played a few games of it and noticed the gong. Pretty cool.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rottenrobert1313.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vfw-aapm-showcase-2015-game-pictures-are-up?tu=rottenrobert1313 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.