(Topic ID: 124958)

VFW-AAPM 2015 Showcase...Official T-shirts (pre-order CLOSED)

By EchoVictor

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by EchoVictor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in purchasing a Vintage Flipper World 2015 Showcase poster at around $5?”

• Yes, based on the artwork shown on the T-shirt 1 vote
      10%
    • Yes, but I'd like different artwork 4 votes
      40%
    • No...I'm just not into posters 5 votes
      50%

(10 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    walls 008.JPG
    VFW Showcase Shirts Final Rear Crop.jpg
    VFW Showcase Shirts Final Front Crop.jpg
    VFW Showcase Shirts Final Order.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider echovictor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey all,

the Vintage Flipper World - Ann Arbor Pinball Museum second annual Showcase is fast approaching!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vfw-aapm-showcase-2015-game-pictures-are-up

It is our pleasure this year to offer a beautiful two-sided T-shirt for sale;

VFW Showcase Shirts Final Order.jpgVFW Showcase Shirts Final Order.jpg
    VFW Showcase Shirts Final Front Crop.jpgVFW Showcase Shirts Final Front Crop.jpg
    VFW Showcase Shirts Final Rear Crop.jpgVFW Showcase Shirts Final Rear Crop.jpg

For the next two and a half weeks, we are offering a pre-order price of $18 per shirt, regardless of size. If you prefer to wait until the show itself, the price will be slightly more at $20.

If you are interested in ordering a shirt, please IM me directly here on Pinside with your name, phone number, quantity and size.

We look forward to seeing you at the show!

Thanks,
    Eric V.

P.S. A big thanks to our screen printer Drew @ http://juggernaut-graphics.com/

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from nutshell79:

Are you selling posters this year too?

Hmmm....haven't given that much thought lately.

The poster that Bob shows above was a bit of a fluke. We had a friend of the museum that works in a print shop take it upon himself to make us those cool posters to sell. However, since all of those backglasses are copyrighted material, we didn't feel right charging for artwork that wasn't ours. We had to give them all away.

So, is there a lot of interest in a poster based on the T-shirt artwork above? I think I'll put up a poll.....

Thanks,
    Eric V.

1 week later
    #12 8 years ago

T-shirts are indeed Navy Blue. For a better idea of the color, here's the direct manufacturer website;

http://www.mygildan.com/p/2000/032;jsessionid=C2027FED4D96CB2F60632BD5056DC92B?view=

Thanks,
    Eric V.

#14 8 years ago

Hilton,

not sure. I'll ask Clay tonight....

Later,
    EV

#16 8 years ago

Hey all,

for those interested in pre-ordering shirts at the discounted price of $18., the window is closing fast. We're going to print in the next 2 days, so I need to have numbers finalized.

Once again, if you decide to pre-order, please send me a PM here on Pinside with your name, phone number, and size. We'll have your shirt set aside at the front desk.

If you don't pre-order, we'll have shirts on hand at the show for sale at $20, but when we run out, they're out!

Thanks,
    Eric V.

#18 8 years ago

Hey all,

Pre-order window for T-shirts is now closed. A big thank you to everyone who ordered early....your shirts will be waiting for you at the front desk.

There will be shirts for sale on the days of the show, but get yours early to guarantee you can get your size.

Thanks,
    Eric V.

1 week later
    #20 8 years ago

All gone!

We had a few folks disappointed that we ran out of their size a bit early. Next year get those pre-orders in to guarantee you get your size!

Thanks,
    Eric V.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider echovictor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vfw-aapm-2015-showcaseofficial-t-shirts-now-available-for-pre-order?tu=echovictor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.