(Topic ID: 350957)

VFW 2024 Pinball Show, Largest in the World! Play 525+ Pin Games

By cfh

5 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FC shirt (resized).jpg
    chinamilk (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20240505_212821.jpg
    c2 (resized).jpg
    c1 (resized).jpg
    20240504_200346 (resized).jpg
    20240504_164624.jpg
    20240504_163914.jpg
    20240504_164614.jpg
    20240504_163951.jpg
    20240504_163906.jpg
    20240504_163856.jpg
    20240504_163847.jpg
    20240504_163751.jpg
    20240504_163850.jpg
    There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 5 months ago

the VFW 2024 Pinball Show is coming (located outside of Ann Arbor Michigan)...
    The largest pinball show in the world (by unique game count.) You will not find a pinball show with a greater number of restored and working pin games available for play any where! And using a registration ticket system keeps people numbers low, so there’s always games to play, with no lines!

2024 VFW Pinball Showcase has pin games from 1933 (essentially the start of coin operated pinball), to 1950s “woodrails”, to the 1960s/1970s/1980/1990s all the way to the latest current games of the 2000s and beyond. Every decade, manufacturer and game type is represented at the museum. There are many rare and hard to find games set up and ready to play. All machines are free play, so one entrance ticket allows unlimited play for the day. There’s something for every pinball fan here (we are the one of the largest dedicated pinball facility in North America.) But unlike other pinball museum type facilities, we are here every day working on our machines, making sure they play perfect! Arguably this makes us the best working/restored pinball collection in North America.

2024 VFW Showcase Dates and Times.
    – Saturday May 4th, 2024 – 10am to 6pm
    – Sunday May 5th, 2024 – 9am to 5pm
    – Friday May 3rd, 2024 – 7pm to 10pm, VIP party (details below.)

Tickets Reservations for the showcase will be available in advance. We want to ensure that all attendees have the absolute best possible experience and have plenty of room to mingle and experience and play the pinball machines. To do this we have a limited number of tickets available. Once the limit is reached, we are sold out, and no more reservations will be issued. There may be tickets available at the door, depending on the number of reservations made. So if you want to guarantee a ticket, it’s best to make a reservation. Reservations are non-refundable ($1) and available at the Ticket reservation web page. The reservation is a small $1 fee. The remainder of your ticket will have to be paid at the door. In years past we completely sold out (as in every ticket for every day sold), so don’t wait until the last minute to get your show ticket reservation.

Friday VIP Party.
    For those that want the total VFW Pinball experience, we offer a Friday night VIP party, limited to 100 guests. In order to attend, you must get a VIP reservation, which includes both Saturday and Sunday tickets, and the Friday evening VIP party. Food and drink will be included at the Friday VIP party. You may also bring your own drink too (we do not allow drinks inside the building on Saturday/Sunday show days). Also as a VIP you get Sunday access an hour early at 8am, before we open to the general public at 9am.

How Many Games will be at the Show case?
    There will be about 525 games available for free play. We list the game (with pictures) on our website. These games are of known quality and caliber, and some are very rare. You’ll know what titles will be at the show ahead, there’s no guessing. Pictures and info on the games are on the vfwpinball.com web site too.

So we hope to see you in May!
    thank you, the VFW pinball team.
    http://vfwpinball.com

#2 5 months ago

Here is a link directly to the ticket reservation page

https://vfwpinball.com/?page_id=179

#3 5 months ago

Checked hotels around Brighton, low availability for staying just Saturday night. Looked and Michigan is graduating that weekend.

#4 5 months ago

Do not miss your chance to attend this show. Clay has assembled perhaps the greatest collection of pinball IN THE WORLD.....

#5 5 months ago

2024_vfw_poster_8x11_v1 (resized).jpg2024_vfw_poster_8x11_v1 (resized).jpg

#6 5 months ago

Any merch available

#7 5 months ago

yes, tshirts of course. Eric Victor handles that, i'm sure he will chime in. was there anything you were looking for beyond that?

#8 5 months ago

As per usual, there will be two designs of T-shirts available.

Still working out some issues with our usual print shop, so I'll post details/prices once I get those cleared up.

Stay tuned!!!

Thanks,
    EV

#9 5 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

yes, tshirts of course. Eric Victor handles that, i'm sure he will chime in. was there anything you were looking for beyond that?

That flyer would make a very cool poster.

#10 5 months ago
    Quoted from Garrett:

That flyer would make a very cool poster.

Yes!

#11 5 months ago
    IMG_1361 (resized).jpegIMG_1361 (resized).jpeg
    #12 5 months ago

May not be able to make the show but happy to support via merchandise. The poster would make a great shirt as well

Thank you

#13 5 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Didn’t have anything specific in mind. Shirts are great. So many are done with a black shirt. Maybe another color option besides black?

#14 5 months ago
    Quoted from GPS:

Didn’t have anything specific in mind. Shirts are great. So many are done with a black shirt. Maybe another color option besides black?

They usually are other colors.

#15 5 months ago

i can't remember eric ever doing a black vfw show shirt.

#16 5 months ago

I think it would look great on a black t-shirt

#17 5 months ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

They usually are other colors.

Quoted from cfh:

i can't remember eric ever doing a black vfw show shirt.

Just once in 2019...

2014 - Army Green and Sport Grey
    2015 - Navy Blue
    2016 - Charcoal Grey
    2017 - Cardinal Red and Royal Blue
    2018 - Forest Green and Maroon
    2019 - Black and Ash Grey
    2020 - CANCELLED
    2021 - Navy Blue and T Orange
    2022 - Olive Green and Purple
    2023 - Galapogos Blue and Gold

Later,
    EV

P.S. Plan for 2024 is Ice Grey for the Showcase design and Forest Green for the Club design (provided I don't have to change suppliers...)

#18 5 months ago

Is there any merch available from previous years? If so where does one find that?

Ty

#19 5 months ago

eric sells ALL the tshirts. so that's not really an option to get older shirts. any left overs he has i buy, and give away to friends and visitors. but it's like less than 5 shirts in any given year. and usually sizes that are 'weird'.

#20 5 months ago

I bought a ticket but didn't get a receipt email from paypal for some reason..
    Would you happen to show a m. farmer registered?

#21 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

I bought a ticket but didn't get a receipt email from paypal for some reason..
    Would you happen to show a m. farmer registered?

You should be able to login to the PayPal website and pull up the transaction.

#22 5 months ago

yes M.Farmer is in the master list.

#23 5 months ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

Just once in 2019...
    2014 - Army Green and Sport Grey
    2015 - Navy Blue
    2016 - Charcoal Grey
    2017 - Cardinal Red and Royal Blue
    2018 - Forest Green and Maroon
    2019 - Black and Ash Grey
    2020 - CANCELLED
    2021 - Navy Blue and T Orange
    2022 - Olive Green and Purple
    2023 - Galapogos Blue and Gold
    Later,
    EV
    P.S. Plan for 2024 is Ice Grey for the Showcase design and Forest Green for the Club design (provided I don't have to change suppliers...)

Waiting on the update and order thread

#24 5 months ago

My favs are the 22 purple and 23 gold

#25 5 months ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

My favs are the 22 purple and 23 gold.

Sneak peek at Meegis' VFW '24 attire.
    Spiffy.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#26 5 months ago
    Quoted from dos_reboot:

Spiffy.
    [quoted image]

Great, back to the drawing board for me.

#27 5 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Great, back to the drawing board for me.

I want to see Clay wear that get-up....

#28 5 months ago
    Quoted from dos_reboot:

Spiffy.
    [quoted image]

You ruined the surprise

Now I can't wear it.

What a waste

#29 5 months ago

Got our VIP tickets! Ouch. Looking forward to weekend!

#30 5 months ago

Grabbed our VIP tickets. Looking forward to the extra day.

#31 5 months ago

Just put my reservation in for the Saturday! This will be my 7th visit and I can't wait!

#32 5 months ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

I want to see Clay wear that get-up....

...but then the risk is not being able to unsee it.

1 week later
    #33 4 months ago

Going on the Sunday, but in the area Saturday if anyone might happen to have big plastic piece for the left side that goes over the vari-target on a Gottlieb Pro-football.

Untitled (resized).jpgUntitled (resized).jpg
    #34 4 months ago

Official T-shirt orders are now open!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2024-vfw-aapm-showcase-official-t-shirts-pre-orders-now-open

Thanks,
    Eric V.
    VFW Showcase Shirts 2024 Overall (resized).jpgVFW Showcase Shirts 2024 Overall (resized).jpgVFW Club Tie Dye Shirts 2024 Overall (resized).jpgVFW Club Tie Dye Shirts 2024 Overall (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #35 4 months ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

Official T-shirt orders are now open!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2024-vfw-aapm-showcase-official-t-shirts-pre-orders-now-open
    Thanks,
    Eric V.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

As usual, another home-run for the shirt designs!

#36 4 months ago

My favorite color is ham

1 week later
    #37 4 months ago

2024_vfw_poster_8x11_v2small (resized).jpg2024_vfw_poster_8x11_v2small (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #38 3 months ago

Damn
    Wish I could go again, but will be busy with family matters around that time.
    Hope to get the tiedye shirt at the very least.
    Best show on the planet with the best working games.

1 week later
    #39 3 months ago

For people that get the VIP package (friday/saturday/sunday), the also can play in the Saturday and Sunday tournaments (included in the vip package.) Both days will be IFPA sanctioned tournies with trophies. the tournaments will execute during the show on about 12 different games (different games each day.) you may play at your leisure from show start to 3.30pm, with an orange shirt vfw person confirming your score on a game. at 4pm each day will be the head to head finals for four people to determine the winner.

#40 3 months ago

Let's get the Classic Stern row looking well...spread that solder all around

20240401_214831.jpg20240401_214831.jpg20240401_220341.jpg20240401_220341.jpg20240401_225602.jpg20240401_225602.jpg
    #42 3 months ago

We added two tournaments to the show. If you buy the VIP package, the tournament play is free.
    https://vfwpinball.com/2024tourney.htm

#43 3 months ago

For this show, we've added a purified water system and equipment to the Snack Shack. We plan to offer lattes, cappuccinos, espresso and brewed coffee.

A sort-of VFW mini "Barstucks". Posting this to gauge what pinsiders may be interested in so we have the right supplies on hand.

#44 3 months ago

Fancy schmancy! Still just an ice cold can of diet coke for my caffeine needs though.

#45 3 months ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Posting this to gauge what pinsiders may be interested in so we have the right supplies on hand.

This is great. Stopping somewhere on the way for a latte was my pre-VFW routine. Bring it!

#46 3 months ago

21 days and counting to pinball Nirvana.

#47 3 months ago

I am attending Saturday.

Looking for a deal on a pile of arcade marquees.

My new bosses MC has resurrection in the name. Ressurection, or motorcycle related marquees could score me some real points.
    Otherwise, I only want examples with name and art.

#48 3 months ago

One of the VFW Show office girls is busy sorting out the worker schedules attendance lists....

Uxtugruzutz674w-VFW (resized).jpgUxtugruzutz674w-VFW (resized).jpg
    #49 3 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

the VFW 2024 Pinball Show is coming (located outside of Ann Arbor Michigan)...
    The largest pinball show in the world (by unique game count.) You will not find a pinball show with a greater number of restored and working pin games available for play any where! And using a registration ticket system keeps people numbers low, so there’s always games to play, with no lines!
    2024 VFW Pinball Showcase has pin games from 1933 (essentially the start of coin operated pinball), to 1950s “woodrails”, to the 1960s/1970s/1980/1990s all the way to the latest current games of the 2000s and beyond. Every decade, manufacturer and game type is represented at the museum. There are many rare and hard to find games set up and ready to play. All machines are free play, so one entrance ticket allows unlimited play for the day. There’s something for every pinball fan here (we are the one of the largest dedicated pinball facility in North America.) But unlike other pinball museum type facilities, we are here every day working on our machines, making sure they play perfect! Arguably this makes us the best working/restored pinball collection in North America.
    2024 VFW Showcase Dates and Times.
    – Saturday May 4th, 2024 – 10am to 6pm
    – Sunday May 5th, 2024 – 9am to 5pm
    – Friday May 3rd, 2024 – 7pm to 10pm, VIP party (details below.)
    Tickets Reservations for the showcase will be available in advance. We want to ensure that all attendees have the absolute best possible experience and have plenty of room to mingle and experience and play the pinball machines. To do this we have a limited number of tickets available. Once the limit is reached, we are sold out, and no more reservations will be issued. There may be tickets available at the door, depending on the number of reservations made. So if you want to guarantee a ticket, it’s best to make a reservation. Reservations are non-refundable ($1) and available at the Ticket reservation web page. The reservation is a small $1 fee. The remainder of your ticket will have to be paid at the door. In years past we completely sold out (as in every ticket for every day sold), so don’t wait until the last minute to get your show ticket reservation.
    Friday VIP Party.
    For those that want the total VFW Pinball experience, we offer a Friday night VIP party, limited to 100 guests. In order to attend, you must get a VIP reservation, which includes both Saturday and Sunday tickets, and the Friday evening VIP party. Food and drink will be included at the Friday VIP party. You may also bring your own drink too (we do not allow drinks inside the building on Saturday/Sunday show days). Also as a VIP you get Sunday access an hour early at 8am, before we open to the general public at 9am.
    How Many Games will be at the Show case?
    There will be about 525 games available for free play. We list the game (with pictures) on our website. These games are of known quality and caliber, and some are very rare. You’ll know what titles will be at the show ahead, there’s no guessing. Pictures and info on the games are on the vfwpinball.com web site too.
    So we hope to see you in May!
    thank you, the VFW pinball team.
    http://vfwpinball.com

Clay can me and Violent Steve pitch a tent for Fri and Sat?

#50 3 months ago

We'll be low key and only start one fight promise

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.