(Topic ID: 299645)

VFW - 2021 Showcase - Official T-shirts - few supplies left! will ship to you...

By EchoVictor

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

VFW Showcase Shirts 2021 - Splash (resized).jpg
    VFW Club Shirts 2021 - Splash (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

Orders for VFW-AAPM Official T-shirts are now live! As in more recent years, there will be two designs.

1) The first is the Official 2021 Showcase shirt, which will be offered in Navy, with a three color full size retro design on the front, and a single color design on the back;

VFW Showcase Shirts 2021 - Splash (resized).jpgVFW Showcase Shirts 2021 - Splash (resized).jpg

Good news for 2021! Due to our base shirt color being navy, we are able to offer the Showcase design (only), in Long-Sleeve sizes or in Tall sizes! Please note that there is an added cost for these over the regular short sleeve shirts...

2) Also available will be the 2021 Club shirt, which is in "Texas" T-Orange, with a single color pocket size logo on the front, and a single color layout on the back;

VFW Club Shirts 2021 - Splash (resized).jpgVFW Club Shirts 2021 - Splash (resized).jpg

Please note that the long sleeve or tall size options are NOT available on the T-Orange "Club" shirts.

Unfortunately, due to the supply logistics/materials/craziness of COVID/etc., we are no longer able to offer the $2 discount for pre-ordering that we did in the past. Also, please, please, PLEASE submit your pre-order if you want a shirt, as we will have far fewer numbers available for regular sale at the show.

If you'd like a shirt, please send me an PM directly here on Pinside with "VFW 2021 Shirts" in the title, and with your name and phone number, plus your desired design, quantity, and size in the message. DUE DATE FOR ORDERS IS 9/17/21.
    As always, I'll be working the front door at the Showcase, so just come see me to pick up your shirts. Payment is in cash ONLY, thanks.

Please give me a shout if you have any questions.

In today's crazy environment and changing scenarios, we are very appreciative of everyone's understanding and patience. As always, we thank you for joining us during our Showcase, and look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks,
    Eric V.

1 week later
    #2 2 years ago

Hi all,

This weekend I realizied that there were a bunch of folks that ordered a shirt for last year's Showcase, but of course we wound up not having shirts due to COVID/rescheduling/etc.

For those of you that had ordered a shirt last year, please check your PM's regarding details if you are still interested in a shirt for this year.

Thanks,
    Eric

#3 2 years ago

All,

URGENT!!!

Just talked to our T-shirt printer, and due to supply lead times, they need to have our final shirt numbers in by this ***Wednesday, 9/15.***

If you are wanting to get a shirt, please, PLEASE, pre-order by sending me a PM here on Pinside. Extra shirts will be for sale at the show, but their numbers will be VERY limited. If you want to guarantee that you get the design and size you want, pre-ordering is the only way to go.

As before, just PM me with your name and phone number, as well as your desired style/quantity/size.

Thanks,
    Eric

#4 2 years ago

All,

just a reminder that the pre-orders are due TODAY!

So, if you want to guarantee that you can pick up a shirt, please send me a PM here before 6pm today.

Thanks,
    Eric

#5 2 years ago

Pre-order window is now closed.

Thank you to everyone who ordered a shirt!

- Eric

2 weeks later
    #6 2 years ago

All,

A big thanks to everyone who bought a shirt. We wound up with a few extras after the show, so if there's anyone who didn't get one, I can arrange to mail it out to you at shipping cost.

We have a few of the Showcase navy short sleeve shirts in 3X left (2 remaining),
    and a few of the Club orange shirts in sizes XL (2 remaining), 2X (3 remaining), and 3X (1 remaining).
    First come, first served.

Cost is $20+shipping For XL, and $23+shipping for 2X and 3X.

Please just PM me with your info, and we'll make the arrangements.

Thanks,
    Eric V

#7 2 years ago

XL orange are spoken for.

Only 2X in Orange and both styles in 3X left.

Thanks,
    EV

#8 2 years ago

Shirts look awesome, glad i was able to get some. Thanks for the great work on the design...

#9 2 years ago

Orange in 3XL has been claimed.
    One XL orange has been claimed.

Only one XL and three 2XL left in Orange
    Only two 3XL left in Navy.

Thanks,
    Eric V

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vfw-2021-showcase-official-t-shirts-now-available-for-pre-order and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.