Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Darcy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

airborne (resized).jpg
    37822_106176296102856_100001314579151_49407_2005166_n (resized).jpg
    imgres (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

hats off to any other vets out there today.
    this country would not be what it is today without the sacrifice of the volunteer military personnel.

(BT2sw) boilerman

#2 7 years ago

Thank you to all of you!

#3 7 years ago

imgres (resized).jpgimgres (resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago

Agreed! Thanks to all of our veterans!

#5 7 years ago

A very big THANKS indeed.

#6 7 years ago

Yes, time to go get my free burger and endless fries at Red Robin!

Thanks to all my fellow Veterans and those currently stationed overseas.

If you know a Veteran who needs help please tell them to contact their local VA to learn about Vocational programs, employement assistance, medical coverage and more.

If you know a Veteran who is struggling emotionally let him know there is help for him and don't let him put off or shrug it off. Veterans Day is once a year but caring about our Veterans should be a year round goal.

#7 7 years ago

Tipping my hat to those who have served, those who currently serve, and my fellow wingmen here at Wright-Patterson AFB. 7.25 years in, 12.75 yrs to go. It'll go fast too I'm sure.

Thank you to all our veterans - WW2, Korea, Vietnam, all the way to today. A nation is as strong as its military, and I am very grateful we have freedom and liberty thanks to all before us and those who will serve in the future.

#8 7 years ago

10 years in the Air Force. Good times!

#9 7 years ago

Thanks to all who served, and to those who are still serving.
    AT1Chestnut

#10 7 years ago

Thank you for your service.....Thank you for fighting for our Freedom

#11 7 years ago

Just paid some respects to my fallen brothers buried here at Arlington.

Thank a Vet and have a beer or drink of your choice today for those that cannot have one here with us.

Major Rob Heatherly
    US Army

#12 7 years ago

"Lest We Forget". November 11th, is Remembrance Day in Canada, and other Commonwealth Nations.

My Grandfather was in WW1, he never talked openly about it.
    My Father served in Korea.

#13 7 years ago

north atlantic in the fall was always fun..40+ seas

37822_106176296102856_100001314579151_49407_2005166_n (resized).jpg37822_106176296102856_100001314579151_49407_2005166_n (resized).jpg

#14 7 years ago

Thanks to all who serve and have served to preserve and protect our liberty.

#15 7 years ago

Dad was WII. Uncles WII and Korea. Thanks to all that served!

#16 7 years ago

Thank You to all that serve or have served their country.

#17 7 years ago

Thank you to all the Vets and Civilians who back us. Would do it all again for the USA. 3rd jump (2007) with a little Nokia phone at Ft. Benning, GA.
    AIRBORNE! (PPE "Shoot the Moon" was a great way to celebrate this weekend)
    airborne (resized).jpgairborne (resized).jpg

#18 7 years ago

Thank you to all veterans and those currently serving.

#19 7 years ago

I am a 100% disabled veteran. I just want to say thanks to those who say thanks Also, with all the bad press the VA hospital system gets, they have always treated me great. As a severe chronic pain sufferer(from 5 diff. problem areas), a new unit (Quell) became popular recently. The VA had one in my hands within 3 days of the doctor suggesting it. I am usually at the VA hospital 3-4 days a week and my appointments are always on time. Staff is attentitive and professional. I hope other VA facilities are as accommodating as mine (Bay Pines) for other vets needing services!!!

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from boilerman:

north atlantic in the fall was always fun..40+ seas

My Dad told me once that the trip across the North Pacific to Korea was no "Boat Cruise", rough seas, guys throwing up every were.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/veterans-day and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.