(Topic ID: 80400)

Very Nice WWF Royal Rumble in Virginia $1,900.

By Ikeaboy1

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by indy5mike
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

rr5.JPG
rr4.JPG
rr3.JPG
rr2.JPG
rr1.JPG

#1 5 years ago

Asking $1,900.

This is a very nice example of RR. It's not perfect. I believe it was very lightly routed, but besides a few nicks on the cabinet, the game is in dynamite shape. I bought it out of a home 30 minutes away from where I live, and that gentleman said he owned the game for at least a decade. The playfield is excellent, and all plastics are perfect. The only other flaws worth mentioning:
1) One of the 'dead' stickers is gone. I have a replacement set.
2) One of the mini flippers on the mini playfield either needs adjusted or a bushing replaced. It works fine, but it is rubbing on the mini playfield a bit.

Recent ball and battery change and no faults. Located in my walk out basement. I also have a nice TSPP and will consider a package deal to those interested.

rr1.JPG
rr2.JPG
rr3.JPG
rr4.JPG
rr5.JPG

#2 5 years ago

I already have a WWFRR and a TSPP. Sell me that JP!

#3 5 years ago

wwf is a good game it's just to slow.

#4 5 years ago

Good pin, nice example, better looking than mine. GLWTS!

#5 5 years ago

Great pin.

#6 5 years ago

If I could figure a way to get it across the country for free, I'd take it.

I'll be in Alexandria, Va the week of the 24th...how far are you from Hilton in Crystal City?

Robert

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

If I could figure a way to get it across the country for free, I'd take it.
I'll be in Alexandria, Va the week of the 24th...how far are you from Hilton in Crystal City?
Robert

Warrenton is about 35 miles from Crystal City.

#8 5 years ago

HAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

That is totally dependent on the time of day.

#10 5 years ago

Good Guy! Good Seller!

#11 5 years ago

About 30 or 40 mins from Crystal City.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Quoted from Skins:

That is totally dependent on the time of day.

I think the mileage stays the same, Skins. Time and amount of road rage, however, depend on the time of day.
Are you really in Star Tannery?

Oh, and to keep it on topic....for once I don't have to wish I was closer....I just have to wish I had money instead!

#13 5 years ago

Bump! Price Drop $1,900.

#14 5 years ago

I would be all over this if closer

#15 5 years ago

Ninja, is shipping a pin from USA a hassle at customs etc?

#16 5 years ago

Ive shipped a few from the USA. What I have found is its way cheaper to ship 4 than ship 1. I shipped 4 games and it cost me about 1K. I game on its own will cost between 400 and 600.

#18 5 years ago

Bump!

#19 5 years ago

Everyone should have a WWF RR in their collection. Wide body/Shaker Motor/Six ball mulitball/great upper playfield. A very under rated machine. Read the WWF Club threads to see all the happy owners.

If you have an opportunity to pick this nice one up do it! (My Two cents from a happy WWFRR owner and I am not even into Wrestling at all...)

GLWS!!!

1 week later
2 months later
#21 5 years ago

So that's what the WWF playfield looks like without the mylar on! Ugh, I wish I had experience to take mine off and airbrush.

#22 5 years ago

Is this still for sale?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside