10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dmklunk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heretic_9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

The pix could be better, with better lighting.

I looked for this pin high & low for a few years, with only a few false leads to show for it. Finally got a shot at the 4-player version, Jackpot (6600 made, vs. about 3300 for Klondike), and jumped on it. I thought the price was reasonable, close to what you are asking. Just f.y.i., I think there was something like a 2.5 year stretch where neither version made any appearances on eBay. I suspect that a lot of these either went overseas, or just aren't around any more.

GLWTS.

3 weeks later
#4 9 years ago

If you never sold this, I have since heard from someone who was looking around for one of these.

Coincidentally, a Williams Gulfstream EM recently was offered for sale in this area (SoCal). I don't recall ever seeing or hearing of this pin, but from just a quick glance at the backglass art, I immediately thought it must be the work of Clark and Marche -- very recognizable style, as from Klondike and Jackpot -- and indeed it was.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Heretic_9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/very-nice-williams-klondike-em-for-sale-new-oxford-pa-17350?tu=Heretic_9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.