• Latest reply 10 years ago by pinstor12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“On the pinside forum you can post an asking price subject to serious offers.”

• Yes you have the right to 14 votes
    29%
  • Yes it should be right and lawful for you to put an asking price down 3 votes
    6%
  • No, we should just make attacks at the seller 13 votes
    27%
  • No, we should act like we know everything that is everything hike owning no machines 18 votes
    38%

(48 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bozo-the-clown.jpg
th-3-630.jpeg
buthurt.jpg
image-858.jpg
image-393.jpg
1319096932794_1319096932794_r.jpg
IMG_0390.jpg
photo 1(6) copy.JPG
IMG_0379.jpg
IMG_0375.jpg
image-276.jpg
IMG_2962.JPG
image-526.jpg
image-787.jpg
image-569.jpg
image-796.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 10 years ago

Selling my Bally Shadow. Included is a nos translite (mine is perfect anyways) loos like there was a paint chip on the nos translite and someone attempted to repair it. Everything done to this game is on a piece of paper pictured in the coin box. Best playing by far, fine tuned by pro tournament players, and also play tested in a tournament. $3700
Thanksimage-849.jpgimage-849.jpgimage-938.jpgimage-938.jpgimage-770.jpgimage-770.jpgimage-300.jpgimage-300.jpgimage-908.jpgimage-908.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Moreimage-4.jpgimage-4.jpgimage-82.jpgimage-82.jpgimage-100.jpgimage-100.jpgimage-735.jpgimage-735.jpgimage-401.jpgimage-401.jpg

#3 10 years ago

+image-402.jpgimage-402.jpgimage-502.jpgimage-502.jpgimage-957.jpgimage-957.jpgimage-168.jpgimage-168.jpgimage-757.jpgimage-757.jpgimage-915.jpgimage-915.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Translite has protective film on front, probably good wall art pieceimage-787.jpgimage-787.jpgimage-796.jpgimage-796.jpgimage-569.jpgimage-569.jpgimage-526.jpgimage-526.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Only thing wrong is the insert pictured, an wear started at the sanctum so I placed a decal over it to prevent further damage

#6 10 years ago

Price?

#7 10 years ago

That machine looks very familiar...

IMG_2962.JPGIMG_2962.JPG
#8 10 years ago

Lol weir, are you going to Ohio this year? We need to talk

#9 10 years ago

$3700

#10 10 years ago

Also interested in trades

#11 10 years ago

WOW, count me out.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#12 10 years ago

Damn i knew i sold my super nice Shadow to cheap.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Lol weir, are you going to Ohio this year? We need to talk

Yep - I'll be at OH and Louisville - see you there.

#14 10 years ago

Wow John! That's quite ironic coming from you. I'm sure if you were posting you would ask $4700 LoL
image-276.jpgimage-276.jpg

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Wow John! That's quite ironic coming from you. I'm sure if you were posting you would ask $4700 LoL

image-276.jpg 247 KB

to be honest, 3700 sounds more like a price on ebay or even a starting price on the craig's, hoping that someone who doesn't do their homework buys it. just my experience based on what i've seen so far.

#16 10 years ago

Give the dude a break, shadow is every bit as good as any other game selling for $3500-$4000 right now. Good luck with the sale!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Give the dude a break, Shadow is every bit as good as any other game selling for $3500-$4000 right now. Good luck with the sale!

He can certainly ask whatever he wants and GLWS. There are opinions on what a game should be worth... and then there is reality. If market dictates the price then based on recent sales of Shadow ... it might be tough to find a buyer at $3700 especially with the few issues noted. There was a recent "excellent codition" Shadow on here that lasted several weeks at just 3k I believe.

#18 10 years ago

Shadow is an awesome game, and a super clean one might command this much, but it's tough with the insert ghosting and the mismatched Sanctum decal. Decal could probably be fixed, not sure what it would take to fix the ghosting. Maybe one of the needle injection tricks? Need vid on that one.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Wow John! That's quite ironic coming from you. I'm sure if you were posting you would ask $4700

Yeah right Andrew !! Your totally wrong, I'd be asking somewhere more in the $10K range.
GLWTS

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#20 10 years ago

With this asking price you are probably going to need some pics of the sanctum pre-cover up.

Can only assume it is totally blown out under there since it was not merely covered with clear mylar???

#21 10 years ago

This is a joke right.

#22 10 years ago

This is going to sit for awhile.

#23 10 years ago

Lol john,
Say what you guys want, none other play as good. Most people here are not tournament players and are probably collecting for art purposes or they like a certain "feature on machine." I am a tournament player, was tuned by another tournament player ranked in the top 10, and me.... Buy machines and play em, dont collect them for art pieces.
Thanks

#24 10 years ago

Sanctum decal will not be taken off because I do not have another one on me and was hard to match up everything to look exact..... I'll jump through 1,000,000 hoops for someone asking about a machine and then in the end say "no thanks" if you're seriously interested I can start jumping through hoops....
Thanks

#25 10 years ago

I'm sure seller is willing to negotiate price. $3700 is high, but it's just his starting point id think.
Nice machine. Just got one myself.

Glwts

#26 10 years ago

Hard to get anyone "seriously interested" at that price...
IMHO those sanctum decals are god-awful looking. I ended up making my own decal because I couldn't stand how bad the ebay ones were.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Lol john,
Say what you guys want, none other play as good. Most people here are not tournament players and are probably collecting for art purposes or they like a certain "feature on machine." I am a tournament player, was tuned by another tournament player ranked in the top 10, and me.... Buy machines and play em, dont collect them for art pieces.
Thanks

Which means nothing, really.

#29 10 years ago

And some say the pinball bubble has busted and prices are falling. I'd like to find a Shadow but at around 2200-2600
GLWTS

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

And some say the pinball bubble has busted and prices are falling.

The cheaper B-C titles in the $1500-$3000 range will continue to rise a little in price while the higher end A titles will continue to fall... which is what we are seeing now.

The hobby is getting too expensive and too saturated so many people will start flocking to the lower priced pins leaving the higher end stuff behind... for the most part.

#31 10 years ago

Not that it's equal but that's exactly what happened before the stock market tanked. It is the natural way of things in a bubble market. I don't believe it though. ...

#32 10 years ago

I hate to be "that guy" but this is was my old TS, sold for $2,700... And a lot of people thought that was REALLY high, Only 2 months ago

IMG_0375.jpgIMG_0375.jpg IMG_0379.jpgIMG_0379.jpg photo 1(6) copy.JPGphoto 1(6) copy.JPG IMG_0390.jpgIMG_0390.jpg
#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Buy machines and play em, dont collect them for art pieces.

Or sell them like your "tournament tuning" job is worth $1,000 to us.

#34 10 years ago

You don't know me and you don't know how I tune pins. Can't get games for cheap so you can flip them

#35 10 years ago

So because you are a pro we should say thank you for touching this pin, blessing it with awesomeness, and just pay whatever you ask?

Yeah, you're the only one that can rebuild flippers, shop and make sure everything is tip top. You should have no problem with your pinside cred here now

#36 10 years ago

Of course

#37 10 years ago

If you came to my house and touched all my pins, It would be like putting $20k in the bank!

#38 10 years ago

Lol, let's make it happen!

#39 10 years ago

Let's not bash here guys.

Pinwow is selling at HIS price. It's his machine. If someone wants to pay that price, so be it, even if most agree it's a bit high.

Let the market decide the price.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

So because you are a pro we should say thank you for touching this pin, blessing it with awesomeness, and just pay whatever you ask?
Yeah, you're the only one that can rebuild flippers, shop and make sure everything is tip top. You should have no problem with your pinside cred here now

Well placed eye roll atomic boy

#41 10 years ago

If this sells near this price i will have to reconsider holding on to mine...

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Let's not bash here guys.
Pinwow is selling at HIS price. It's his machine. If someone wants to pay that price, so be it, even if most agree it's a bit high.
Let the market decide the price.

similarly, one could say

"Memebers commenting are giving THEIR opinion. It's their opinion. If someone wants to share their opinion, so be it, even if most agree that everybody has an opinion.

Let the community decide if a price is so high that they feel it is necessary to make comments to protect an unsuspecting noob from getting taken advantage of"

#43 10 years ago

Shadows a great game, by ie already learned how to play it

#44 10 years ago

lol a bargain at this price...

1319096932794_1319096932794_r.jpg1319096932794_1319096932794_r.jpg
#45 10 years ago

Definitely a shame so many FS Threads end up this way…

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

It's a shame so many start this way, too.....

#47 10 years ago

The guys asking a lot, and this is a forum. If you dont want comments don't start a thread and keep it to the market, which we all look at.

#48 10 years ago

The guy posted a pin for sale for his price… buy it or go away.

Some get called out as a 'troll' for doing what some of you guys are doing here. Just comments here but somewhere else its trolling… hypocrites.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

yeah, just terrible...

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

The guy posted a pin for sale for his price… buy it or go away.

You never have understood the whole 'discussion' part of a discussion forum, have you?

There are places for items to be listed for sale that simply can't be discussed by the peanut gallery. I suspect people know these exist, yet post here to the forum instead.

Their choice....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/very-nice-the-shadow-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.