simpsons6.JPG
simpsons5.JPG
simpsons4.JPG
simpsons3.JPG
simpsons2.JPG
simpsons1.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Asking $3,800.

This is a routed, but overall excellent looking and playing machine. If you are looking for pristine shooter lanes or an HUO machine, stop reading now. If you are looking for a smooth playing and nice showing players machine with a bunch of mods, this would be a good machine for you. No faults. Wear in the shooter lane, but overall excellent playfield, plastics, toys and translite. The side art has some amateurish touch ups done. Because of the unique news paper print style, the touch ups really don't stand out. It shows really well, even next to my HUO CV.

The game has:
LED garage door flasher
Mirrored Blades
Custom Bartman and Comic Book Guy
Custom Homer/Donut Shooter Rod
Cliffys
Full LEDS

I have the original figures and some spare parts. I also have Kang and Kodos figures that aren't pictured, and a Buzz Cola can that looks pretty cool positioned behind homer.

Recent battery and ball change. Rubbers swapped within the last 18 months. Located in my walk out basement. Prefer local pickup. I also have a very nice WWF RR for sale and will consider package deals to those interested.

simpsons1.JPGsimpsons1.JPG
simpsons2.JPGsimpsons2.JPG
simpsons3.JPGsimpsons3.JPG
simpsons4.JPGsimpsons4.JPG
simpsons5.JPGsimpsons5.JPG
simpsons6.JPGsimpsons6.JPG
simpsons7.JPGsimpsons7.JPG
simpsons8.JPGsimpsons8.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Nice to see a fellow pinsider in Warrenton. Good luck with your sale!

#3 10 years ago

glwts

#4 10 years ago

Price drop $3,800!

#5 10 years ago

I swear i been looking and cant seem to find one of these in my price range!

#6 10 years ago

What's your price range? $3,800 for a shopped player is about right. It's priced really fair. I just bought a player for $3,300 and I'm now into it for $400 in parts. Those rails and that cliffy, that's $100 right there. 5 flipper rebuilds, another $100.

Quoted from Rocketrob:

I swear i been looking and cant seem to find one of these in my price range!

#7 10 years ago
#8 10 years ago

Sold!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/very-nice-players-tspp-in-virginia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.