indy 018.JPG
indy 012.JPG
indy 006.JPG
indy 004.JPG
indy 001.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Williams Indiana Jones. HUO.
What I did to it:
Complete cabinet strip and refinish. New artwork.
All habitrails and the gun shooter replated by M. Chestnut.
New brass plated legs with a lacquer clear.
Full shop job, stripped to bare playfield.
Many new plastics. New "Idol Rocks", new bi-plane.
"Lost Plastic" added to backboard and lit.
Full Superbright LED conversion.
PinBall Pro sub and backbox speakers.
Speaker panel lighting board added.
Every Cliffy protector available added.
Coin door refurbished to new condition.
This thing plays very, very well and you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer example of this title. Price is a firm $5500 (it's what the owner has in it)

I will palletize and pack for shipping if needed, additional fees to cover those costs will apply.

More pics available at https://stevepinball.shutterfly.com/93#97

Pinside market listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/13669

indy 001.JPGindy 001.JPG
indy 004.JPGindy 004.JPG
indy 006.JPGindy 006.JPG
indy 012.JPGindy 012.JPG
indy 018.JPGindy 018.JPG
indy 025.JPGindy 025.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Really nice looking IJ! Any ideas what the credit dot is for? Hopefully just a un-triggered switch for so many games. Good luck on the sale.

#3 9 years ago

If no one scoops up this beauty, I am convinced that W/B titles have hit a ceiling and are moving back down ever so slowly.

#4 9 years ago

This is appealing The shooter lane looks strange in the pics, and the side of the head seems to have some extra bolts? Hoping that is just camera angles?

#5 9 years ago

Does anyone know what the STKR suffix is after the game name on the serial sticker?

I've seen that a few times now and wondered what it is,
Also the Amps and HZ values seem to be flipped? or is this correct?

#6 9 years ago

all that beautiful plate work and you guys didn't have the side rails and lock down bar done?

#7 9 years ago

Oh boy. The OP better get on here with some answers soon as this for sale post is starting to show some wear.

#8 9 years ago

Is there a way to view the pics in a higher resolution on shutterfly? I would like to get a better look at the shooter lane (looks a little weird to me too) and the flipper wear area.

#9 9 years ago

Shooter lane has the clear rubbed off. Probably from someone trying to clean the dirt out. Not really a big deal and can be easily fixed with some sandpaper and some clear spray. There may be some more serious wear at the beginning where the ball shoots out. But again it can be fixed. Overall a very nice IJ and at the right price.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

all that beautiful plate work and you guys didn't have the side rails and lock down bar done?

The owner didn't want the side rails and lockdown done. He (and I agreed with him) thought that too much brass plating diminished the overall look. It's like the 100% blacked out cars. Some people love that look, others not so much.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

This is appealing The shooter lane looks strange in the pics, and the side of the head seems to have some extra bolts? Hoping that is just camera angles?

If you mean the left head side, that is normal for this title. Four black bolts for the head frame, four silver bolts that hold the light board bracket. Right side head is normal four black bolts.

#12 9 years ago

Can you post a better shot of the entire shooter lane and also a close up of the flipper area of the playfield?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Shooter lane has the clear rubbed off. Probably from someone trying to clean the dirt out. Not really a big deal and can be easily fixed with some sandpaper and some clear spray. There may be some more serious wear at the beginning where the ball shoots out. But again it can be fixed. Overall a very nice IJ and at the right price.

Yep, the shooter has the clear worn off. It was that way from the original owner, no idea what he did to it. The current owner didn't want to reclear the whole PF as the rest of it looks quite nice.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Can you post a better shot of the entire shooter lane and also a close up of the flipper area of the playfield?

This closeup in the pic list wasn't close enough? Before anyone asks, yes, the factory mylar is still there in front of the slingshots.

indy 014.JPGindy 014.JPG

#15 9 years ago

This machine is one I did for a friend of mine last year. He put quite a bit into it value wise, but did not want to go to the extremes as he was worried about ending up, upside down on the value of it. (the base machine was costly to begin with and he then put a LOT into it) It's not perfect, but it is very nice and anyone could certainly go the last yard on things like the shooter lane, brass plating the rest of the hardware if wanted, etc.

It's priced appropriately, I think and there are already two Pinsiders that want it but have to get something else sold first.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Oh boy. The OP better get on here with some answers soon as this for sale post is starting to show some wear.

Heh, sorry, I'm at work and it's been a busy day.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

This closeup in the pic list wasn't close enough? Before anyone asks, yes, the factory mylar is still there in front of the slingshots.

No, that is perfect. I could not get the pics to upsize on shutterfly for some reason (is there a trick to make that happen?) Machine looks great!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

All that beautiful plating work and you didn't have the side rails and lock down bar done?

Quoted from GaryMartin:

The owner didn't want the side rails and lockdown done. He and I thought that too much brass plating would diminish the overall look.

That's the first IJ I've seen that has been plated like mine: gun and legs in bright brass with clear topcoat (to match the wire ramps) and side rails and lockdown bar left in stainless (to match the flat ramps). I had mine done that way more than 15 years ago and the brass still looks great. No worries about wear showing on the lockdown bar by leaving it and the siderails in stainless. This might not work well for other games, but with IJ ramps a combination of stainless and gold/brass-colored I think it looks terrific.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

That's the first IJ I've seen that has been plated like mine: gun and legs in bright brass with clear topcoat (to match the wire ramps) and side rails and lockdown bar left in stainless (to match the flat ramps). I had mine done that way more than 15 years ago and the brass still looks great. No worries about wear showing on the lockdown bar by leaving it and the siderails in stainless. This might not work well for other games, but with IJ ramps a combination of stainless and brass-colored I think it looks terrific.

Exactly. That was another concern of the owner. Keeping the "high traffic" areas in stainless.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

Heh, sorry, I'm at work and it's been a busy day.

You have a beautiful game. Others were smelling blood for some reason.

#21 9 years ago

And, it's SOLD. Thanks everyone for looking.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanted
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 12.95
$ 29.00
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

12,500 (OBO)
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/very-nice-indiana-jones-for-sale-5500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.