pf close.JPG
right close.JPG
ss bb.JPG
ss bg.JPG
ss ps.JPG
ss mid.JPG
ss dis.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Game looks very nice. Shopped with new rubbers, some new ramps. Particle separator and atom smasher look great. Anti gravity ramp looks like it could be new. All inserts look great with very minor mylar bubbling. BG looks perfect. Cabinet very clean. Topper works perfect. All boards very clean. Plastics only 1 or 2 have a minor crack. Game is set up in garage, easy walk out cash and carry.

ss dis.JPGss dis.JPG
ss mid.JPGss mid.JPG
ss ps.JPGss ps.JPG
ss bg.JPGss bg.JPG
ss bb.JPGss bb.JPG

#2 9 years ago

4 more

right close.JPGright close.JPG pf close.JPGpf close.JPG front.JPGfront.JPG cab right.JPGcab right.JPG
#4 9 years ago

Good idea with the colored bulb - or was that stock?

Mine had a fluorescent in there. I just unscrewed it because the glare was so bad it made game hard to play (couldn't see upper flipper)

#5 9 years ago

That orange bulb has been there since I got the game. Thought it was stock. I put black light bulbs in my sega's Cuts down on glare.

#6 9 years ago

Should just be a normal white or clear bulb (I think factory was clear.) Fluorescents won't survive all the flashing and strobing that goes on with that lamp. Beautiful game....I wish mine looked that nice.

#7 9 years ago

Who hasn't wanted to swap their girlfriend's brain with that of a chimp's?

Oh, just me?

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Who hasn't wanted to swap their girlfriend's brain with that of a chimp's?
Oh, just me?

Yeah game has pretty cool original theme I used think it was based on an 80s movie. Thanks fir all the comments. Game is really in nice condition

#9 9 years ago

I miss the really obvious knockoffs of licensed properties (Strange Science, every 80s Gottleib)

#10 9 years ago

Nice looking SS. I just picked one up last week in this price range. GLWS

#11 9 years ago

Always wanted one of these. Looks nice. GLWS!

#12 9 years ago

I have seen and played this game, it looks almost new, and plays perfect. Most games of this era are worn to the wood, and beat to death. You gotta love the mad scientist theme, and the really cool topper!

#13 9 years ago

Someone in the DC area buy this and put it on location so I can play it...

#14 9 years ago

U have to pay for that new ij4?????

#15 9 years ago

I have about 6 people that have sent pms and inquires and setting up times to see it but still for sale.

Mike

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

U have to pay for that new ij4?????

IJ4 paid for Go Bills!

#17 9 years ago

Lots of nibbles and 3-4 trade offers. 1300 cash and carry.

#18 9 years ago

Dang if I wasn't looking to get a ngg or rbion and had more room id have this all ready

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dang if I wasn't looking to get a ngg or rbion and had more room id have this all ready

Yeah its a cool pin. Im at the high end of pricing but this pin is very nice and needs nothing. Very cool 80s sounds.

#20 9 years ago

Sold mine a few months ago for $800 but it was not in the condition of this one! GLWS

#21 9 years ago

Lots of interest but still sitting in garage. Ill go 1200 to get it moved and get my garage space back

#22 9 years ago

summer bump.Pool weather here...Spend most of the summer in our pool...Last pin sale of summer for me

#23 9 years ago

At this price this is mighty tempting. However, the wife would have a conniption fit if I drove within shouting distance of DC for a pinball machine. GLWTS.

#24 9 years ago

Indiana is too far to drive for any pin

#26 9 years ago

I have seen this pin in the flesh, and have owned many Strange Sciences in the past. This one is by far the nicest looking SS I have ever seen. If you're on the fence you should contact Mike and buy it. There is virtually no swirl on the playfield and the ramps are clear.

Other Mike

#27 9 years ago

Shipping, always a killer

#28 9 years ago

Wife told me get it out of the garage So moving it down into gameroom

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/very-nice-fully-shopped-starnge-science-in-md-1400 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.