(Topic ID: 91484)

UPDATE - Very Nice Circus Voltaire - SOLD!

By Dbaum88

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by VolunteerPin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-797.jpg
image-616.jpg
image-747.jpg
image-994.jpg
image-491.jpg
image-215.jpg
image-69.jpg
image-331.jpg
image-149.jpg
image-167.jpg
image-988.jpg
image-540.jpg
image-308.jpg
image-113.jpg
image-473.jpg
image-42.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Game is sold and heading to Minnesota this morning, "don't cha know...."

Thanks for the interest.

UPDATE - I had been having second thoughts selling this gorgeous pin. It really is too nice to sell and way too great a pin. My friends and family thought I was crazy to sell, as they are so hard to find, especially in this condition. However, I can't help myself and am after a different pin now (sighs). So, back up for sale it goes, at a reduced price for quick sale. Several serious buyers made offers and I am now considering them, as well. I could relist at $7200-$7500 or thereabouts but reducing it down for quicker sale.

Again, the PF on this pin is outstanding, with very little wear, if any. I am adding new, high resolution shots below. You may not find a nicer CV PF. I underrated the cabinet, as it is mostly perfect with a few small, small spots outlined in pics. Truly, a showpiece for any collection. This one I will miss....don't wait long....

Original ad:

Selling my very nice Circus Voltaire pinball machine. Did not think I ever would sell but over my limit. A top 20 all time pin, an artistic masterpiece created by the pinball "genius" John Popaduik. I think it is one of the most beautiful pins ever and many here agree. LEDs throughout and the inserts and light show are spectacular. Included is an under cabinet lighting system, flashing under the cabinet and on top of the backbox. This feature makes people say "wow!" every time. Green neon tube works without flaw.

Pin is in very nice condition, plays 100% without error. The playfield is in great shape without normal insert wear. The backglass looks awesome. It has the lightning orb mod that really looks great with the pink and green colors. Custom instruction cards. Cabinet is 8.5/10, no fading. Green leg cab protectors are included. Also, purple Super bands, manual, extra plastics and key chain.

$7,000.00. Located in Roswell, Georgia. Will ship if necessary. More pics upon request. Thanks all.

image-846.jpg
image-622.jpg
image-385.jpg
image-396.jpg
image-113.jpg
image-212.jpg
image-42.jpg
image-473.jpg
image-540.jpg
image-308.jpg
image-988.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Looks good! Best of luck!

#3 5 years ago

Nice! Perhaps one of the few remaining pins I've been looking to get...

But no, I don't want to use RBION as part of a deal

Best of luck with the sale!

#4 5 years ago

Thanks guys! I hate to sell it but I keep buying pins and everything else is new! I wish someone around Ga. would buy it so we could all play it. They are kinda hard to come by....

#5 5 years ago

Wow that game looks great. I guess good for my pocket that your not closer. Best of luck.

#6 5 years ago

When you sell it, maybe we can meet up and you can use mine as it won't be leaving any time soon.
GLWTS

#7 5 years ago

Same to you works. I'll come over to play anytime and I'll still have 11 left myself, so you are invited...

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

I keep buying pins and everything else is new!

I know that feeling!

#10 5 years ago

Fell in love with CV this weekend at Clay's pinball show. GLWS!

#11 5 years ago

One of the best ever made!

#12 5 years ago

I have a CV, never heard of the lightning orb. Can you post more info on it? Thx! Great game by the way, very smooth and fun when tweaked, best flipper feel of any game I've played, for some reason. (Pinhead friends who come over also notice this!)

#13 5 years ago

Bump for a really nice cv.

2 weeks later
#14 5 years ago

Steven - the orb is in one of the pictures, to the upper left of the PF near the Side Show. Its a circle that has rotating laser lights like you find at Spencer Gifts, an orb ball. I'm not sure where you get them but they are readily available at Marcos, or pinball decals o somewhere.

Makes a great spectacle on this game and people always mention it.

#15 5 years ago

Very nice glws

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Steven - the orb is in one of the pictures, to the upper left of the PF near the Side Show. Its a circle that has rotating laser lights like you find at Spencer Gifts, an orb ball. I'm not sure where you get them but they are readily available at Marcos, or pinball decals o somewhere.
Makes a great spectacle on this game and people always mention it.

Ah, maybe this one would work! Definitely goes with the theme nicely. Thx.

amazon.com link »

#17 5 years ago

GLWS.

I hope I get a chance to play it before it goes! That said, with my pending trade deal and crazy life I don't think I'll be making it down for the entire SouthernFried show. Maybe just that Saturday for a day-trip.

Looks really nice. I just played CV for my first time last month. Very fun game and very unique.

#18 5 years ago

I know Darin, I was hoping you could swing it, that is, the show and the CV.

#19 5 years ago

I'm not definitely out for coming down...just not a shoe-in like I thought it was at first.

Enjoy the bumpage.

#20 5 years ago

Somebody please buy my demo man so I can buy this CV LOL.

#21 5 years ago

With the way Pinside is cutting off the end of the subject, it looks like this pin is for sale at the reduced price of $7.

#22 5 years ago

I was very excited about my possible $7 CV since I missed out on the drama of Avengers for $11. lol

Looks gorgeous... good luck with the sale.

#23 5 years ago

Tis true Altan, tis true. I once again coveted somebody ELSE'S pin and want to sell this one to fund it. So, big price reduction to $7000. Game is worth it, it's a once in a lifetime pin IMO....until I see the next one!

And here are some high resolution images...try not to eat me alive too badly! Thank you all.

image-167.jpg image-747.jpg image-797.jpg image-149.jpg image-331.jpg image-69.jpg image-215.jpg image-491.jpg image-994.jpg image-616.jpg
#24 5 years ago

Bummer no Scrolls, Glwts . Nice looking game

#25 5 years ago

Game is sold. Heading to Minnesota this am. Thanks to all who inquired.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Game is sold. Heading to Minnesota this am. Thanks to all who inquired.

Congrats. Going to a great state. Todd get it?

#27 5 years ago

Awesome news well done on the sale

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Congrats. Going to a great state. Todd get it?

The magic eight ball says
"Signs point to yes"

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

The magic eight ball says
"Signs point to yes"

Congrats Todd. Beautiful game.

#30 5 years ago

Congrats. You had me contemplating selling something. Glad now that I don't have to do so!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside