Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by SUPERBEE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Just very happy doing buisness with cointaker..
    Chris is cool for tech on the phone . Great products with no bullshit attached .
    The led bulbs they sell and products they design are just great .. no complaints .. highly reconended..

#2 7 years ago

Tell me something I don't know!

#3 7 years ago

Me too. I've bought two NIB games from them, and everything was smooth!

#4 7 years ago

Yep, I've bought all my recent nib from them, and many many LEDs and mirror blades, plus a few shakers...Good people.

#5 7 years ago

Best customer service ever.

#6 7 years ago

Glad to hear ..

#7 7 years ago

I have to agree... Melissa has provided outstanding service, and has helped significantly with cross-border shipping!

Always happy to buy from CoinTaker!

#8 7 years ago

Melissa set the standard service after the sale.

#9 7 years ago

Melissa and Chris are class acts, love pinball, and care !

#10 7 years ago

All the way from Australia they are good. Got cointaker LEDs for my first kit. Got an led kit for a fishtails, instructions were good when I didn't know a thing. LEDs were so good. If you are one of those guys that needs to shop around to an unhealthy degree to get the lowest price (guilty) do your self a favour and save yourself the shit. Pay for quality.

#11 7 years ago

Cointaker are the best of the best when it comes to customer service; doesn't get any better

#12 7 years ago

Yup.. I bought cheap and got shitty results .. bought from them and all is well....

#13 7 years ago

I've had nothing but great dealings with cointaker. No complaints whatsoever.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/very-happy-with-cointaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.