• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Shangri-La-Bumper-Work-01 (resized).jpg
0Shangri-Laxx 003 (resized).JPG
#1 4 years ago

Can someone verify what style pop bumper bodies are used on a Shangri-La? I cant find the part number online. Cant find any pics of the pop bumpers online with that cap off to verify the body style.

I’m at Allentown and would like to buy new bodies but I’m not sure if I should get the Williams style or the Gottlieb/Bally style.

#2 4 years ago

My wife is at home and won’t take the glass off and take a pic for me-bump

#3 4 years ago

Williams # 03-9675 or Bally # C-114-3 is what you need.

#4 4 years ago

Hi mrm_4
I do not really know what You want - I took away the Bumper-Cap --- see the first JPG. In the second JPG a picture from underneath - I made the JPG to document my "DC-Bumper-Wiring". Greetings Rolf

0Shangri-La-Bumper-Work-01 (resized).jpg0Shangri-La-Bumper-Work-01 (resized).jpg0Shangri-Laxx 003 (resized).JPG0Shangri-Laxx 003 (resized).JPG
#5 4 years ago

Thanks guys! I got the bodies. It’s the Gottlieb/Bally style.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/verify-pop-bumper-part-number-for-shangri-la and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.