3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Nokoro
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Just curious, what is the difference between a blue and black check mark showing that one’s account is verified? I tried searching but couldn’t find anything.

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

Just curious, what is the difference between a blue and black check mark showing that one’s account is verified? I tried searching but couldn’t find anything.

Blue: address is verified

#3 3 years ago

Not sure where the blue and black check marks are. When I click on your profile the verification info is green

Edit: I see it now I'm on dark mode so it was white on the post rather then black

#4 3 years ago

Click on your profile. At the top, go to the "verification" tab.

The regular verification happens when you make a donation to the site or have another pinsider vouch for you.

The additional checkmark happens when your exact address is verified, often when you've purchased something through a Pinside Shop or through the process detailed in the link below.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Take a look at the post in this thread about the address verification site update: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-don-t-get-scammed/page/3#post-6072588

Just another example of robin and the rest of the Pinside staff constantly working to make this a better place to hang out.

#7 3 years ago

That answers it. Thanks all.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/verified-user-difference-between-blue-and-black-check-mark?hl=zh2oson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.