IMG_9133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9185 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9192 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9191 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg
#1 5 months ago

IT'S FINALLY LAUNCH DAY!!!!!

Venom Bell Tower -VENOM MODs by CRCades

Symbiotes have a key weakness to high-frequency noises and sonic vibrations that causes severe physical and emotional distress on the symbiote and host as they writhe in pain.

In the iconic Marvel comic book illustration, the Bell Tower rang and the Bell sounded in graphic display on the pages… BONGGG! BONGGG! … BONGGG! BONGGG! ... causing the symbiote to sever its bond with its host, Peter Parker.

Now you can bring the MARVEL comic fantasy world to life in your VENOM Pro, Prem and LE models with this interactive MOD that draws your attention and pulls you into the action! Now when you hit the Bell Tower target you not only hear the bell ring in the game coding …but you also see the 3D artists vision of the Marvel comics in vivid RED and GREEN splashed across the Bell Tower Walls!

BONGGG! BONGGG!
BONGGG! BONGGG!
BONGGG! BONGGG!

…just like the original illustrators envisioned in their classic Marvel styled artwork!

BELL TOWER Video:

Installation Video:

STORE LINK: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/10165-venom-bell-tower-mod-by-crcades

IMG_9133 (resized).jpegIMG_9133 (resized).jpegIMG_9141 (resized).jpegIMG_9141 (resized).jpegIMG_9185 (resized).jpegIMG_9185 (resized).jpegIMG_9187 (resized).jpegIMG_9187 (resized).jpegIMG_9191 (resized).jpegIMG_9191 (resized).jpegIMG_9192 (resized).jpegIMG_9192 (resized).jpegIMG_9194 (resized).jpegIMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

GIVE AWAY - DETAILS AND RULES FOR ENTERING

FREE GIVE AWAY!

Enter to win one of 2 Venom BELL TOWER Buildings! PRO or PREM/LE - FREE
It's simple to enter, just let me know in the comments below that you want in on the drawing, follow me on Pinside and you’re in! (sorry, US Pinsiders only! shipping is insane) absolutely no new signups and no multiple entries.
Drawing will be held 2/16/2024 at 9pm EST and the winner posted HERE online and contacted immediately for shipping details. IF you happen to have also ordered and you win I will refund the order of course.
good luck!

DRAWING LIST (don't forget to Follow us on Pinside to be eligible!)
1. Yipykya
2. kst8cat
3. TheLaw
4. eharan
5. marspinball
6. rockrand
7. willbr3
8. @calprag
9. PBSaltyKracker
10. hodgesm0
11. RebelGuitars
12. Ch4p3l
13. Nicoli125
14. MG7322
15. Octomodz
16. Iku_16
17. MANTO1975
18. Mjesposi
19. @blakster
20. CitizenDrain
21. marioparty34
22. pb456
23. luckymoey
24. judremy
25. OGpinballdeals
26. Conrad
27. XatchieS
28. Midgard
29. Rexdeanrds
30. durgee7
31. RMHighScore
32. DCrosby
33. EchoVictor
34. gandamack
35.DVDA
36. dapperdan24
37. Minik
38. Aquapin
39. cdenbeste
40. rai

#2 5 months ago

Wow! That Bell Tower looks freakin great... please add me to the drawing. LE

#3 5 months ago

Good job! I'd like to be in on the drawing.

#4 5 months ago

Mmmm...Bongs.

#5 5 months ago

Looks great! Please add me to the drawing for a Pro!

#6 5 months ago

Sign me up for the LE. Thanks!

#7 5 months ago

WOW pease add me to le list.

Thanks.

#8 5 months ago

Love it. Please add me to the drawing

#9 5 months ago

Sign me up! Looks great LE!!!

#10 5 months ago

These mods keep getting better and better.

I would love to win this bad boy.

Quoted from CRCades:

Symbiotes have a key weakness to high-frequency noises and sonic vibrations that causes severe physical and emotional distress on the symbiote and host as they writhe in pain.
In the iconic Marvel comic book illustration, the Bell Tower rang and the Bell sounded in graphic display on the pages… BONGGG! BONGGG! … BONGGG! BONGGG! ... causing the symbiote to sever its bond with its host, Peter Parker.
Now you can bring the MARVEL comic fantasy world to life in your VENOM Pro, Prem and LE models with this interactive MOD that draws your attention and pulls you into the action! Now when you hit the Bell Tower target you not only hear the bell ring in the game coding …but you also see the 3D artists vision of the Marvel comics in vivid RED and GREEN splashed across the Bell Tower Walls!
BONGGG! BONGGG!
BONGGG! BONGGG!
BONGGG! BONGGG!
…just like the original illustrators envisioned in their classic Marvel styled artwork!
BELL TOWER Video:
Installation Video: COMING SOON!
STORE LINK: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/10165-venom-bell-tower-mod-by-crcades
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
FREE GIVE AWAY!
It's simple to enter, just let me know in the comments below that you want in on the drawing, follow me on Pinside and you’re in! (sorry, US Pinsiders only! shipping is insane) absolutely no new signups and no multiple entries.
Drawing will be held 2/16/2024 at 9pm EST and the winner posted HERE online and contacted immediately for shipping details. IF you happen to have also ordered and you win I will refund the order of course.
good luck!

#11 5 months ago

I want in on the drawing!

#12 5 months ago

Followed. Please add me to the list.

#13 5 months ago

Please add me. Looks great.

#14 5 months ago

Please add me to the drawing!

#17 5 months ago

These Venom mods look great! Please add me.

#18 5 months ago

Looks awesome, Please add me to the drawing for an LE, US postal address...

#19 5 months ago

Looks awesome. Please put me in the drawing for the LE version

#20 5 months ago

Add us to the LE drawing

#21 5 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

2/3 entries. I really like the comic art you did here. Please enter me!

#22 5 months ago

Pls add me. Thx!

#23 5 months ago

Add me also please!

#24 5 months ago

Please add me to list. Will look great with your Ravencroft mod.

#25 5 months ago

BONGGG! Please add me to the drawing.

#26 5 months ago

Please add me to the list

#27 5 months ago

Please add me to the list for an LE

#28 5 months ago

Looks fantastic!
Add me to the drawing LE (will ofc pay for the europe shipping)!

#29 5 months ago

Please add me!

#30 5 months ago

Thank you so much for your support and interest in this mod!! My max build capacity for LIFE FOUNDATION Canister Mod set is about a dozen a week and 15 or so a week for the Bell Tower, I'm already right around a month wait for orders that have been placed. So I had to set the LF Canister mods to PRE-ORDERS with 10% down and the balance once it’s about ready to ship (hoping for no longer than 4-6 weeks on pre-orders)

I only have a few Left of the Bell Tower and will need to go the same PRE-ORDER route with them.

Again, Thank you for your support!
Good Luck in the DRAWING!

#31 4 months ago
Quoted from CRCades:

BONGGG! BONGGG!
BONGGG! BONGGG!
BONGGG! BONGGG!
BELL TOWER Video:
Installation Video: COMING SOON!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
FREE GIVE AWAY!
good luck!
1. @yipykya
2. @kst8cat
3. @thelaw
4. @eharan
5. @marspinball
6. @rockrand
7. @willbr3
8. @calprag
9. @pbsaltykracker
10. @hodgesm0
11. @rebelguitars
12. @ch4p3l
13. @nicoli125
14. @mg7322
15. @octomodz
16. @iku_16
17. @manto1975
18. @mjesposi
19. @blakster
20. @citizendrain
21. @marioparty34
22. @pb456
23. @luckymoey
24. @judremy
25. @ogpinballdeals
26. @conrad
27. @xatchies
28. Midgard

Go ahead and add me!

#32 4 months ago

Fantastic mod! Please add me to this list!

#33 4 months ago

Thank you so much for everyones interest and comments on these new VENOM mods! I really appreciate it!

With the volume of sales for the LIFE FOUNDATION Venom Ooze Canister Mod set I had to open the ordering up for PRE-ORDERS since it was too many for me to immediately ship out! I had 25 of the BELL Tower ready at launch and they are all gone at this point so I will need to do the same as with the LF Canister Mods and open up for PRE-ORDERS.

What does this mean? Well. I was always able to keep up with demand on other mods but with Venom the build processes are a bit more time consuming and my MAX build is roughly a dozen of each Venom MOD a week.

Some on the FREE Drawing list so far have not ordered yet and are hoping to WIN... Don't blame you there... everyone loves free stuff and if you order, pay and WIN, I will refund your order and if you don't win, you are at least in line.

With PRE-ORDERS it is a 10% deposit to hold your place and I will send a request through Pinside for the balance once the build is complete and it's closer to shipping. I will do my best to keep your wait time down to a minimum.

Thank you again for all your support!

Good Luck with the GIVE AWAY!

#34 4 months ago

Mod looks amazing. Add me to the list!!

#35 4 months ago

Great Job, these look amazing. Please add me.

1 week later
#36 4 months ago

Ok folks! this is the last week for getting on the giveaway list! There will be no after Giveaway Discounts like I've offered in the past. PRE-ORDER fulfillment is holding at around 6 weeks on the venom mod series, AND this is the last few days of PRE-ORDER discounted pricing!

The price for the BELL TOWER will go up to $549 in just a few days, so if you plan on ordering... don't wait!

#37 4 months ago

Please add me to the drawing for an LE.

Thanks,
EV

#38 4 months ago

Please put my name in the hat for the bell tower drawing.

#39 4 months ago

please add me to the drawing sir

#40 4 months ago

Followed - Would love to be added to the drawing. I am going to need quite a few of your wares it would appear lol. Great work!

#41 4 months ago

Yes please, my premium arrives this week.

If it’s okay, I signed up for all your mod give aways.

And if I don’t win…how long in the Ravencroft mod? Made to order or in stock?

#42 4 months ago
Quoted from Minik:

Yes please, my premium arrives this week.
If it’s okay, I signed up for all your mod give aways.
And if I don’t win…how long in the Ravencroft mod? Made to order or in stock?

The Venom lineup is all on preorder to secure your place in line, fulfillment is right around 6 weeks right now. Please visit our inside store to place a preorder and get on the list.

#43 4 months ago

FINAL DAY TO ENTER! Drawing is tomorrow night so be sure to sign up and follow us on Pinside! Good Luck! These are all in PRE-ORDER status and holding at around 6 weeks in production before they can be shipped out so get them while they are available! HINT.... these will be a VERY SHORT with the time they take to make and other projects in my shop.

#44 4 months ago

Please add me to the draw. I have a US mailing address.

#45 4 months ago

Please add me to the drawing, thanks!

#46 4 months ago

Please add me to the drawing list !

#47 4 months ago

ITS OFFICIAL!!
PINSIDE GIVEAWAY WINNERS!
VENOM - Bell Tower MODs for the PRO/PREM/LE models MODs by CRCades

Minik
rai
Please PM me your information for shipping and your name will be added to the list!

#48 4 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Please add me to the drawing list !

Wow, in under the wire. Congrats.

#49 4 months ago

A new machine and my first mod for it. CRAZY LUCKY TONIGHT

Quoted from CRCades:

ITS OFFICIAL!!
PINSIDE GIVEAWAY WINNERS!
VENOM - Bell Tower MODs for the PRO/PREM/LE models MODs by CRCades
@Minik
@Rai
Please PM me your information for shipping and your name will be added to the list!

#50 4 months ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Wow, in under the wire. Congrats.

Holy cow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Other
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 25.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
$ 549.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

$ 299.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/venom-bell-tower-building-venom-mods-by-crcades- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.