PhotoRoom_008_20230826_161738 (resized).jpeg
PhotoRoom_007_20230826_161738 (resized).jpeg
PhotoRoom_001_20230825_151202 (resized).jpg
PhotoRoom_002_20230825_135314 (resized).JPG
PhotoRoom_005_20230825_132921 (resized).JPG
PhotoRoom_002_20230825_135314 (resized).JPG
PhotoRoom_003_20230825_135314 (resized).JPG
Pinside_forum_7726838_0 (resized).jpeg
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 months ago

Please add me to the venom drawing.

#52 11 months ago

Please add me and following. Looks great.

#53 11 months ago

Please put me in for the giveaway drawing, much appreciated! Looks very cool.

#54 11 months ago

Please add me to the giveaway list for a Venom.

#55 11 months ago

I would like to enter the drawing list. Thanks

#56 11 months ago

Nice job, these look great!

#58 10 months ago

Can't wait to see the Ravencroft gate mod!

#59 10 months ago

Well done! Please add me to the drawing list.

Added 11 months ago:

edit: Venom preferred!

#60 10 months ago

Sign me up, would love to add one to my Pro.

Thanks!
Ed

#61 10 months ago

WIN A FREE Venom or Carnage Shooter Rod and Plate!

Today is your last chance to enter for the GIVE AWAY!

It’s simple to enter, just post here to let me know you want one and then follow me on Pinside, that’s it! you’re in!

Entries will be accepted up until midnight tonight EST. (8/30 midnight EST)

Drawing will be held 8/31 and winners posted online and contacted immediately for shipping details.
IF you happen to have also PRE-ORDERED and you win I will refund the order of course.

Don't forget to Follow CRCades on Pinside!

#62 10 months ago

I would like to be entered in the giveaway please!

#63 10 months ago

Would like to enter the draw also please

#64 10 months ago

Sign me up please

#65 10 months ago

Sign me up as well. Thanks!

#66 10 months ago

SO far everyone with an "upvote" from me is entered! Don't forget to follow CRCades on Pinside to be eligible to WIN!

#67 10 months ago

Please add us--Venom

#68 10 months ago

Good stuff thanks CRCades!

#69 10 months ago

Please add for Venom! Thank you!

#70 10 months ago

10 MINUTES LEFT! Don't forget to Follow CRCades on Pinside to be eligible to WIN!

GOOD LUCK!

#71 10 months ago

Entries are all in!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 4 WINNERS! You have won a custom shooter rod from CRCades, please PM me your complete shipping details and let me know which Shooter Rod and Shooter Rod Plate you would Like, you can choose from either Venom or Carnage

Thanks for your support and keep watching for more Custom MODs from CRCades

#37 GranpaDave

#10 marspinball

#5 Mjesposi

#39 DJK77 (runner up due to a disqualification)

#72 10 months ago

AS A BONUS, TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!

I am giving 15% off either the Venom or The Carnage Shooter Rod and Shooter Rod Plate to all qualified entrants that did not win!

Just contact me and I will send you a discount code good for the 15%off

Thank you for all your support and keep watching for more Custom MODs from CRCades due to be showcased very soon!

Added 10 months ago:

The 15% off PROMO for all USA entrants that did not win the give away has ended as of 9/4 on the Official Launch day.

#73 10 months ago

Sweet. Please put my name in the hat!

1 week later
#75 10 months ago

I was one of the 4 lucky winners and just received my Venom shooter rod earlier this week. This thing is bad as$ and super sharp looking!!!! Perfect size and feels good in your hand (all too many shooter rods are uncomfortable or too big). I cannot wait my LE and throw this bad boy on there. Pics to come when I get my machine.

#76 10 months ago

Just got mine. Looks great! Feels good, too.

#77 10 months ago

I can't stand shooter rods that have heads. Most looks super weird and feel awful to plunge. When I saw this one I thought it looked great and was smooth around the edges in a way that would be ok to shoot. Got mine in and I and I can confirm it is a killer shooter rod! Can't wait for my game to get here so I can install it.

#78 10 months ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

I was one of the 4 lucky winners and just received my Venom shooter rod earlier this week. This thing is bad as$ and super sharp looking!!!! Perfect size and feels good in your hand (all too many shooter rods are uncomfortable or too big). I cannot wait my LE and throw this bad boy on there. Pics to come when I get my machine.

That is FANTASTIC! glad you got it right away and that you're excited to get it installed! I should have a pro this Monday and the LE should be another week out... or so I'm told. I'm anxious to get mine installed and fitted with a few more mods as soon as one of them arrives! please share pictures when you get them.

#79 10 months ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

Just got mine. Looks great! Feels good, too.

Thanks, Looks like everyone is loving them but waiting on their games! I wanted to get the first batch to the GIVE AWAY WINNERS and early orders 9/1 and have shipped out another batch to their customers this week! Many more being made and will be ready for when games DO start to arrive!

#80 10 months ago

I've got a location PRO coming very soon, will be putting this on ASAP and post a pic here and owner's thread. Quality item as others have said feels good too.

#81 10 months ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I can't stand shooter rods that have heads. Most looks super weird and feel awful to plunge. When I saw this one I thought it looked great and was smooth around the edges in a way that would be ok to shoot. Got mine in and I and I can confirm it is a killer shooter rod! Can't wait for my game to get here so I can install it.

I am with you, I avoid clumbsy odd shaped or oversized shooters, they just feel weird. I have bought several in the past only to resort back to the stock shooter or make my own which is how I got here

GLAD YOU LIKE IT! I Can't WAIT to see my Games ARRIVE!!! Very Excited to get to the fun stuff!

#82 10 months ago
Quoted from DJK77:

I've got a location PRO coming very soon, will be putting this on ASAP and post a pic here and owner's thread. Quality item as others have said feels good too.

AWESOME! Mine should be here at the beginning of the week and hoping my LE will be right behind it (LE goes home PRO is for the shop)

#83 10 months ago

Just posting here to gauge interest.

Everyone's loved the Venom and Carnage that I released 2 weeks ago and I wanted to do the Carnage for my LE with a slight departure from the comic version featured on the game, while I love the artwork, Carnage is somewhat flat and 2 dimensional IMO.

This Carnage has a 3D element that I added by having the mouth open and fangs showing, this adds a bit more texture to the look.

SO, I would like to ask for any comments or input on the 2 prototypes that I completed this morning.
Let me know what you think!

Chris
CRCades

CARNAGE 3DCARNAGE 3DCARNAGE 3DCARNAGE 3DCARNAGE 3DCARNAGE 3D

1 month later
#84 8 months ago

I was one of the lucky winners and finally opened up my LE and got the shooter rod installed. Looks amazing and feels just as good. Super happy with it.

IMG_4139 (resized).jpegIMG_4139 (resized).jpegIMG_4140 (resized).jpegIMG_4140 (resized).jpegIMG_4141 (resized).jpegIMG_4141 (resized).jpegIMG_4142 (resized).jpegIMG_4142 (resized).jpegIMG_4143 (resized).jpegIMG_4143 (resized).jpegIMG_4144 (resized).jpegIMG_4144 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.50
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.99
Lighting - Other
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newbury, OH
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 299.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 19.99
Playfield - Other
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 549.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, PA
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.