(Topic ID: 58591)

Vendor- recommendation- Coin-Op Cauldron.

By mamemaster

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by NM
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm sure there are plenty of people who have used them- but Clive is awesome.

I've sent him two messed up power boards, and for about $100 bucks (each) he brought them back to life, cleaned them up, and restored them to fully working condition.

Communications are great- and he's super easy to work with.

For any newbies with board problems (just about any boards) contact him. He'll hook you up!

http://webpages.charter.net/coinopcauldron/Index.html

#2 10 years ago

I've used Clive plenty of times. Never acts like you're a pita when you email him a gazillion times either.

He's THE best in the biz imo.

#3 10 years ago

Clive fixed my FT boards and my coworkers T2 ones. He has a backup for a reason. It was a good experience for me. I think its $75 a board plus shipping.

#4 10 years ago

Clive's the best! Fair rates & awesome service. Plus he has no problem working on & testing Capcom boards for you, unlike some of the other board guys.

#5 10 years ago

I've only heard great things aboot them.

#6 10 years ago

Clive is D'man when it comes to boards!! He will bullet proof them and repair pretty much anything!! He is great to deal with and reasonably priced for what he does! May take him a bit cause he is backed up...but worth the wait in the long run!! Just wish he was closer so I didn't have to ship him such huge boxes...I could just drop them off instead!!

Phoebe

#7 10 years ago

Clive's a nice guy who is great at what he does.

#8 10 years ago

Coin op cauldron is my board repair guy of choice as well. Lets not forget the other few board repair guys on pinside as well, rob Anthony is one. Without these guys, where would we be? I am going to use him next time I need to send out a board. Spread the wealth! These people keep this hobby running, literally!

#9 10 years ago

I've used Clive for years! Great, great guy! Will pick up the phone and offer advice.~ SpOoKy

#10 10 years ago

Clive work is indeed awesome.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vendor-recommendation-coin-op-cauldron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.