7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 286 posts
  • 217 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ita47
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

808KIT.jpg
    images.jpeg
    FX888Dbdentinc.gif

There are 286 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #251 7 years ago
    Quoted from joe2012:

hi b&d are you going to the allentown pinfest?

We are going to be attending the Allentown Pinfest this May. It will be nice to meet a lot of you from the Pinside community and see/play some classic pins.

It will also give us an opportunity to show off some of our other wares besides Hakko including electronic components, Wera tools, Chemtronics cleaners/chemicals, Indium solder, Portasol butane solder equipment and Nebo Lights to name a few.

We look forward to seeing you at Pinfest!!

#252 7 years ago

Still sending out PMs? Id like some info on an 888.

#253 7 years ago

I need a new soldering station. Please PM with details, thanks.

#254 7 years ago

808 please.

Thanks.

#255 7 years ago

Please send info on 808, including overseas shipping to UK. Thanks

#256 7 years ago

Info on the FX-888D please.

#257 7 years ago

The group buy on the Hakko 808 Desolder Kit is on!!!
    I started a new thread on the Market Place Forum to clean things up a bit. I will be responding to PM's here too with the details.

808KIT.jpg

#258 7 years ago

Consider linking to the new thread. Stuff gets buried here pretty quick.

EDIT, found it:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/group-buy-on-the-hakko-808-desolder-gun-kit

Quoted from bdtom:

The group buy on the Hakko 808 Desolder Kit is on!!!
    I started a new thread on the Market Place Forum to clean things up a bit. I will be responding to PM's here too with the details.

#259 7 years ago

I'd like the info on the FX-888D as well. Thanks.

#260 7 years ago

Thanks for setting this up!

#261 7 years ago

Please PM details for both soldering and desoldering kit. Thanks

#262 7 years ago

I'd like info for both the 888d and the 808

#263 7 years ago

Got mine today. Thanks again!

#264 7 years ago

Received the 808, Thanks!

#265 7 years ago

Got mine, haven't tried it out yet, but it looks great. Thanks!

#266 7 years ago

Could I get info on the 808 & 888 as well? Thanks!

#267 7 years ago

Can you please send me the info.
    thanks!

#268 7 years ago

Hi-

Would also like info on both.

ScottinSGFNY

#269 7 years ago

Hello
    Info on both please!

Thank you!
    Ry

#270 7 years ago

I would like information on both units.

Thanks,
    Gabe

1 week later
    #271 7 years ago

I would like info on both units as well.

Thanks

1 week later
    #272 7 years ago

Figured I'd give this a final bump. Big thanks to Tom for giving us the great deals on the 808 and 888. I hope everyone who ordered is pleased.

Chris

#273 7 years ago

If you are still doing it I would like info on the 808. Thanks!

#274 7 years ago

I just ordered an 888 the other day. 808's still too expensive for what it does IMO, but I'm sure a crapton of people here will enjoy having one. Nothing my 10$ soldapult won't do.

#275 7 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I hope everyone who ordered is pleased.

Very - board work is so much nicer now!

#276 7 years ago

The 808 is a great tool. I desoldered a 28 pin IC in about 2 minutes, and it just fell out. Yeah, a little more costly than a soldapult, but so worth it. And thanks, Tom, for the good price and quick shipping.

#277 7 years ago

I want to thank all the pinsiders who took advantage of our group buys on the Hakko FX-888D digital solder station and the Hakko 808 Desolder Kit. I hope you are enjoying your new purchase!!

We will be at the 2013 Pinfest in Allentown next month. Stop by and say hello. We will be bringing more Hakko soldering equipment, Wera tools and other goodies. I look forward to meeting you.

For those of you that 'missed out' on the FX-888D or 808KIT buys but are still interested, hit me up for the details. I'll take care of it for you.

1 week later
    #278 7 years ago

I’m getting some PM’s asking if we would extend the Pinside group buys for the Hakko FX-888D digital solder station and the 808KIT desolder gun. The answer is a resounding yes!!!!!!

We are going to extend this offer thru the Pinfest in Allentown. If any of you are on the fence about it and will be in Allentown, stop over at our booth and “try before you buy”. We will have demos available on the FX-888D station, the 808 Desolder Gun, as well as the FX-601 Adjustable Temperature Solder Iron.

PM me for the details on any of the above items. See you at Pinfest!!!!

#279 7 years ago

I'm interested in the 888 soldering iron

#280 7 years ago

I'm late to the party but would like to know the details of this offer. Thank you very much for doing this for all of us Pinsiders.

#281 7 years ago

Both 888 and 808 please!

6 months later
    #282 7 years ago

I'd love to get the 808. If the group buy is still ongoing, details to ra.ah@comcast.net, please.

Thanx much,

-- Ron

#283 7 years ago
    Quoted from ron12n:

I'd love to get the 808. If the group buy is still ongoing, details to ra.ah@comcast.net, please.
    Thanx much,
    -- Ron

email sent

#284 7 years ago

Got the tool. Awsome! Thanx a bunch.

-- Ron

3 weeks later
    #285 7 years ago

Don't forget to check out our weekend of Black Friday specials...through Monday night Dec 2nd here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-friday-specials-from-your-friends-bd

You may want to add some of them to your FX888 purchase to take advantage of free shipping too!

Enjoy your weekend!

1 year later
    #286 5 years ago

Any chance of running another group buy on the Hakko equipment? I am in the market for a FX-888 soldering station.

There are 286 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside