10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by fattrain
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harv1324.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Can someone let me know the name of the vendor (or website) that was just to the right of the entrance as you walked into the hall? Had a large spot with a ton of flyers for pinball, jukeboxes and backglasses. Grabbed a card to follow up on some possible parts, but unfortunately my daughter grabbed every card possible and stuck them in my pocket so I am not sure which card is correct!

#5 10 years ago

Excellent thanks all.

#7 10 years ago

Yeah its a suggestion on expo 2014 wish list. I would have liked a vendor map so I could have written down what I wanted from each vendor so when I was done playing could have easily walked back through and grabbed my stuff. After a few hours of playing and a tired 9 year old I was only able to hit the ones I remembered.

Best part of expo for me was grabbing a WW translite for 20 bucks! Looks great compared to my original.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harv1324.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vendor-at-expo?tu=harv1324 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.