Topic Stats

• 2,564 posts
  • 808 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by DarthPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9289 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3842 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
    Hobbit_Collective_Move (resized).jpg
    IMG_7132 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3737 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3734 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3733 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3736 (resized).jpeg
    20240318_101947 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 6.29.55?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 6.29.35?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Wiki List Posted by MrSanRamon (11 years ago)

Post #2024 Multimorphic size & weight diagram Posted by Hi-Fi (1 year ago)

Post #2199 How to measure your vehicle. Posted by MrSanRamon (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 11 years ago

Scion XD = One standard body pin with head taken off (head must be put in first on one side)
    Scion XB = One widebody pin, head folded down (no problem)

3 years later
    #349 8 years ago

anyone driving a honda HRV? My wife is looking to replace her Xb, which has been a great pin hauler. Seriously considering trading my XD for a honda fit.

3 months later
    #389 7 years ago

Wife just upgraded from a scion xb to a mazda cx5. I measured the height and have at least an extra 3 inches. I could fit a gottlieb system3 without scraping the roof now

#391 7 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

The CX5 is on the shortlist. How is the motor? I really wish that had a small V6 option.

184hp with electronic manual and sport mode, it gets going if you throttle it. FWD gets 33mpg, AWD gets 30mpg. The "skyactiv" transmission is pretty impressive for what they've done, and not just combining technologies but reducing weight while not compromising strength.

3 weeks later
    #438 7 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

modified mazda pickup converted to a convertible with a Ferrari body kit. yes I know it's ugly to at least 50% of the people out there

I think the kit is nice, but I'd take the ferrari logos off.

1 year later
    #737 6 years ago

I know pins fit great in a cx-5 but was curious about CX-3. Looks like it's going to be tight for most pins with the head on:

cx3_cargo_height (resized).jpgcx3_cargo_height (resized).jpg

2 years later
    #1509 3 years ago
    Quoted from mikeflan:

Yeah I just got the latest generation Mazda CX-9. As far as I can tell it will not hold a pin unless you take off the head. Bummer. Great car otherwise.

strange, my wife has a 2016 CX-5 and can hold a pin no problem. Did they really shrink the vertical opening that much?

1 week later
    #1514 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballjj:

Can't speak for cx9 but 2020 cx5 will fit modern sterns to wpc dimension games

that's bizarre.. the bigger vehicle has the smaller opening. good to know CX5 is still ok. Measured my father-in-law's CX-9 opening yesterday, looks like at the corners of the backbox you'd have Mayyybe 27.5" height

1 week later
    #1541 3 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

CX-5 does not hold a jersey jack pin with the back closed. You can do it but the trunk will be opened

Not true, at least not on a 2016. Picked up my wonka from a distributor. It was tight, but it does fit.

3 years later
    #2510 42 days ago

I'd be curious what the rear height opening is on the new rivian R2. I'm digging the ability to fold every single seat flat including the front (9.5 minutes in)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in?tu=toyotaboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.