Topic Stats

• 2,563 posts
  • 808 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by mbl1116
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9289 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3842 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
    Hobbit_Collective_Move (resized).jpg
    IMG_7132 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3737 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3734 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3733 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3736 (resized).jpeg
    20240318_101947 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 6.29.55?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 6.29.35?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Wiki List Posted by MrSanRamon (11 years ago)

Post #2024 Multimorphic size & weight diagram Posted by Hi-Fi (1 year ago)

Post #2199 How to measure your vehicle. Posted by MrSanRamon (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#388 7 years ago

2013 Mercedes GLK - JackBot fit after removing trim piece at latch (single torx screw)

2 weeks later
    #429 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I feel the pain. I'm in complete limbo with no solution in sight. I've been pounding the life out of my '11 vw sportwagen diesel. 6 speed manual. I love it. Nearly 170k miles on. Hauls most games I need to in the back and for bigger games,nib or multiple pin hauls it ties my trailer like a champ. Hauls my big husky and camping gear for us with tons of space.
    VW lied and is now going to buy back by car in October. Giving me 15K for it. What to get now? I need a stick. Want a wagon not an SUV or these stupid crossover made up things. They all have less room inside compared to my wagon.
    Love the tdi but bmw 3 series wagon is the only real option there. Already tried and will not fit a machine. Maybe an old balky with head off if you try real hard. Plus not a stick.
    Almost nothing is available in a stick which is furiating. The new sportwagen you can get a 5 speed stick(not the 6 speed I have in my older wagen!) but only on the stripped down base model. So annoying. I've been a lifelong vw guy and drive all sorts of them but this is my everyday car for the family and they are disappointing me.
    Hatch heights are shrinking as well. I'm exhausting a lot of options.
    This weekend I'm going to check out the new designed Mini Cooper clubman. 4 door wagon. Comes in s model and JCW for a nice engine in the near future too. All models available in a stick as well. Rear door is actually the 2 door split design and not a top lift hatch. If this has enough inches in heigh in the rear entry it may be my only option. Priced a few 1000 more than the sportwagen with similar options. My tdi was chipped and a pretty fast machine especially for a diesel. This hopefully is comparable.
    The next one I'm eyeing is the new Volvo v60 wagen. New design. Not sure on hatch heigh. Awd version comes with up to nearly 300 hp engine I believe. No stick though polestar version available as well for a straight up comfortable and safe racing machine!
    Jeep renegades also come in stick. Are a bit shorter for easy loading and very boxey rear hatch that might be tall enough with decent mpg for the jeep family. Not really my cup of tea.

Funny... We also have aTDI wagen soon to be bought back. I was under the impression that a game would not fit and I never tried. We did pick up a MB GLK250 (2.1L Bluetec diesel) to replace the TDI. I confirmed that a pin fits in this one.

#430 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

That hatch looks like it starts curving way too soon. Might go in but you're not closing the hatch is my guess.

You could always take the "fix" money instead of the buyback. If they do mess up the performance then you could do an aftermarket tune, rid the diesel of the emissions garbage and have a great performing car.

2 years later
    #961 5 years ago

Anyone here looking at buying a new Vette, Burban, Tahoe, Yukon or Escalade soon?

I can help save you some $. It involves my GM card points.

Save your opinions about the idea, I've helped three others before.

3 months later
    #1062 4 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

2019 Grand Caravan...
    [quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Is that two games with only a driver spot available?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in?tu=kcZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.