Topic Stats

• 2,573 posts
  • 810 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by red-line
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_144609 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0387 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9289 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3842 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
    Hobbit_Collective_Move (resized).jpg
    IMG_7132 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3737 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3734 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3733 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3736 (resized).jpeg
    20240318_101947 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Wiki List Posted by MrSanRamon (11 years ago)

Post #2024 Multimorphic size & weight diagram Posted by Hi-Fi (1 year ago)

Post #2199 How to measure your vehicle. Posted by MrSanRamon (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatpanda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1063 4 years ago

Thinking about getting a Honda Element locally as my daily driver and pin hauler. I currently have an Inifniti M37x and a BMW sport wagon which can fit games with removable back boxes, but it's really tight. Do you all have 3rd vehicles specifically for pin hauling? Any other suitable daily drivers that's good on gas but can act as a suitable pin hauler?

#1065 4 years ago
    Quoted from mettle64:

Can't beat a Honda Fit's MPG if all you need to get into the car is a pin. I can't haul a pinball machine and a dolly at the same time, but that hasn't been a problem yet.

Is there a lip to get into the back of the Fit? I like the idea of the Element, being able to slide the pin in/out without any effort. Plus there's an Element close to me for under 3K. Plus I have 2 dogs too, that could travel in it much more comfortably than a Fit I would say.

#1068 4 years ago
    Quoted from mettle64:

There's a lip, with about a two inch drop into the cargo area. As long as I keep it in mind it's not been a big deal, but a flat entry would be a lot more convenient for sure.

Thanks! I'll keep it mind when looking. Also thinking about a Scion xB too, similar body style as the Element.

5 months later
    #1248 4 years ago

I've read a few posts about the Inifniti QX60 not fitting a pin at 31" of clearance height. Can anyone confirm if it does or does not fit?

5 months later
    #1384 4 years ago

Can confirm that a modern Spooky can fit in a 2018 Nissan Pathfinder. It's tight around the corners and you have to push up on the headliner, or squeeze it in, but it will work. Also would be a good idea to put cardboard over the crease where the floor meets the plastic trim in the hatch. The game likes to get caught on that lip.

1 month later
    #1400 3 years ago

Anyone fit 2 EMs in their SUV? Mine is a 2018 Pathfinder and I'll be picking up a Wedgehead and a 70s Williams single player. I figured if I load teh cabinets on their sides, the cabinets would fit, and the heads would either go in the front pass. seat or right behind the front seats.

#1406 3 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Anyone fit 2 EMs in their SUV? Mine is a 2018 Pathfinder and I'll be picking up a Wedgehead and a 70s Williams single player. I figured if I load teh cabinets on their sides, the cabinets would fit, and the heads would either go in the front pass. seat or right behind the front seats.

Yes, they do fit.

20200523_094304 (resized).jpg20200523_094304 (resized).jpg20200523_094309 (resized).jpg20200523_094309 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatpanda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in?tu=fatpanda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.