Topic Stats

• 2,573 posts
  • 810 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by red-line
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_144609 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0387 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9289 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3842 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
    Hobbit_Collective_Move (resized).jpg
    IMG_7132 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3737 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3734 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3733 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3736 (resized).jpeg
    20240318_101947 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Wiki List Posted by MrSanRamon (11 years ago)

Post #2024 Multimorphic size & weight diagram Posted by Hi-Fi (1 year ago)

Post #2199 How to measure your vehicle. Posted by MrSanRamon (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dondon4720.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#222 9 years ago

What about a golf or Chevrolet Equinox??

3 months later
    #255 8 years ago

Does anyone know if one can fit in a chevy traxx or jeep renegade??

2 years later
    #620 6 years ago

looking at possibly getting a 17 vw sportwagon, the opening looks big enough, anyone tried it yet??

6 months later
    #762 6 years ago

anyone put a pin in a Jeep Renegade??

#768 6 years ago
    Quoted from stricht:

Jeep Renegade and Ford Mustang are no match...

Thanks What about the new compass??

8 months later
    #926 5 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

Anyone know about the civic hatchback yet? My fit is failing hard and needs replaced. Would prefer to get a civic since honda apparently thinks the fit can only be bone standard with no nice features...

I heard the new fits still fit a pinball machine

#927 5 years ago

I am thinking about importing one of these, its a Subaru sambar, the back seats fold flat and has 6ft of cargo space and a huge trunk, 650cc supercharged 4 cylinder and AWD and the engine is in the back
    Its a Japanese Kei van
    Subaru_Sambar_Dias_001 (resized).jpgSubaru_Sambar_Dias_001 (resized).jpg

#930 5 years ago
    Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I was just looking at the same thing yesterday. With an average sale price around $1000 for them at auction, it's hard to not consider one. Although I would probably go with a Nissan Caravan or Toyata Hiace over these.

I was looking at a company called Duncan imports in Virginia, they do all the paperwork for you and inspect be the vehicles they are about 8,000 if you get one through them, I wish Honda would bring back the element

1 month later
    #943 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Subaru can haul 2, over the Rockies last week
    [quoted image]

Wow is that a late 90s Forrester, don't see many of those anymore

4 months later
    #1090 4 years ago
    Quoted from Geteos:

Here’s what that F-14 looked like in the JL wrangler, in case any one is interested.
    [quoted image]

I consider a wrangler the ultimate pin hauler, you can fit one in the back, and it can still tow a small trailer for shows etc, the only problem is gas mileage

has anyone tried a 2 door wrangler??

I also didn't know there were making a plug in version of the wrangler, might be a game changer for sure, I love the Rivian truck and SUV concept that they have, 400 miles of range and can tow 11,000 lbs

Rivian suv (resized).jpgRivian suv (resized).jpgrivian-r1t_100699476 (resized).jpgrivian-r1t_100699476 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #1126 4 years ago
    Quoted from JDissen87:

You can fit Classic Bally\Sterns in a 2018 Jeep Renegade without issue. Height was fine as the head was removed. Length was my concern as the Renegade isn't that long, but thankfully it was okay and I even had a few inches to spare.[quoted image]

That's good to know one of the vehicles on my "Maybe" List in the next few years, I have a 2018 VW golf the trunk opening isn't big enough what about modern sterns?? whats the measurement of the opening??

#1128 4 years ago
    Quoted from JDissen87:

I'll try to measure it tonight. Only pin I've moved thus far is the Xenon. The rest I've moved on a trailer i pulled with the Renegade.

what kind of trailer?? I am a noob to the whole transporting pinball and I am trying to come up with the best solution, I appreciate it, I am assuming that is the 2.4L version??

1 month later
    #1179 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

When I got my Durango, I thought a heated steering wheel was the most pretentious, unnecessary feature. but it was there, so whatever. Now I wouldn't buy a vehicle without it.
    Enjoy your new ride!
    Chris

The new Wrangler JL have that option also th 2.0 L I4 in the new wranglers make 25-30mpg making them great pin haulers and can tow 3500 lbs

3 years later
    #2299 11 months ago
    Quoted from arcyallen:

Does anyone have confirmation on the ID4? I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that a pin won't fit, but I can't seem to confirm that anywhere.

They may not be able to fit a pin but they can tow 2200lbs so you cold always get a lightweight trailer, of course range will be affected, Looking at getting an ID4 myself

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dondon4720.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in?tu=dondon4720 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.