Topic Stats

• 2,573 posts
  • 810 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by red-line
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_144609 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0387 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9289 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3842 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
    Hobbit_Collective_Move (resized).jpg
    IMG_7132 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3737 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3734 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3733 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3736 (resized).jpeg
    20240318_101947 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Wiki List Posted by MrSanRamon (11 years ago)

Post #2024 Multimorphic size & weight diagram Posted by Hi-Fi (1 year ago)

Post #2199 How to measure your vehicle. Posted by MrSanRamon (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TBatti.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#723 6 years ago

Anyone try to see if a pin will fit in a 2017 Infiniti QX60 SUV? Worried about the height opening.

3 weeks later
    #740 6 years ago
    Quoted from tjprice222:

Looking for a new ride and I’d prefer it fit at least one pinball machine. I’m looking at an ‘18 Acura MDX or an ‘18 Nissan Pathfinder. The wiki list doesn’t really clarify if these models will work so I’m looking for anyone with first hand experience with these models. Also interested in feedback on these or similar models if anyone cares to share. Thanks!

If the Pathfinder has the same opening as the Infiniti Q50S since there are the same base model, a pin will not fit. You will want 33 inches minimum maybe more to fit it in or else it is tie down hell.

The problem is the new style SUV's all taper down at the back for aerodynamics and esthetics which makes the opening smaller vs the same model from 2-4 years ago..

20171223_165037 (resized).jpg20171223_165037 (resized).jpg
    20171223_165028 (resized).jpg20171223_165028 (resized).jpg

#741 6 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

I know pins fit great in a cx-5 but was curious about CX-3. Looks like it's going to be tight for most pins with the head on:
    » YouTube video

26 inches in height = no chance unless the trunk sinks in 6 inches after the opening.

1 week later
    #748 6 years ago
    Quoted from pacman11:

I was just looking at a Honda Pilot today and it seems to have a large cargo area that would fit a pinball machine too.

Depends on the year of the Pilot. I had a 2013 and it was easy. The newer style 2017 Pilot will not as the opening is about 31 inches. It is smaller than the 2017 QX60 and it won't fit in the QX60.

#752 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

This is incorrect. My 2016 pilot, which is exactly the same as the 2017 body style, easily fits pins. I’ve had data east tftc, jjp hobbit, jjp di and many sterns in it. Clearance is correct at 31”, but it fits with room to spare.

Interesting the opening in my 2017 QX60 (32 inches) is bigger than the 2017 Pilot and TOM would not fit.

#754 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Bw games only require around 29” I think, should easily fit. Is your opening rounded too much maybe. Pilot is bigger than qx60. 83 vs 76 cu ft cargo space.

I measured the opening when we bought. 17 Pilot was a smaller height opening we put them side by side. Maybe the Pilot touring edition is different but it was smaller.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TBatti.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in?tu=TBatti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.