Topic Stats

• 2,573 posts
  • 810 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by red-line
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_144609 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0387 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9289 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3842 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
    Hobbit_Collective_Move (resized).jpg
    IMG_7132 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3737 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3734 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3733 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3736 (resized).jpeg
    20240318_101947 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Wiki List Posted by MrSanRamon (11 years ago)

Post #2024 Multimorphic size & weight diagram Posted by Hi-Fi (1 year ago)

Post #2199 How to measure your vehicle. Posted by MrSanRamon (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrMikeman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1849 2 years ago
    Quoted from Triglyph:

2022 Hyundai Tucson
    Got one of these as my new pin hauler, have moved several games with no height clearance problems with folded games.
    Stern Ripley's, Williams Swords of Fury, Bally Dr Who, Gottlieb Jungle Queen (with head off)
    The back seats fold down very close to completely flat and there's no large lip on the trunk entrance to overcome
    I see someone that had trouble fitting games with the 2019 model but with the body redesign they seem to have increased the size too

Not all 2022 Tucsons are the same

When I ordered my 2022 Tuscon Hybrid they obviously had none in the showroom (they still don't) so I took measurements on a gas only model. Lots of clearance to put a game in. I was happy and went ahead and ordered one. Got it in December. Last weekend was my first haul attempt and low and behold, a game doesn't fit. While the back seats do fold flat, the problem is the vertical clearance on the hatchback. Not sure if it's because of the hybrid thing, the panoramic sunroof, or because I have the auto-closing back hatch but I am missing about 1" to get a folded B/W game in and about 2" to get a folded Stern in. There's a big lip that sticks down from the top of the opening.

Yes if I take the heads off it'll fit fine. Certainly not ideal.

#1854 2 years ago
    Quoted from Triglyph:

Wow that must have been frustrating. Thanks for the response though. I have the SEL model, Non-hybrid, with no powered trunk opener which is where I’m guessing the clearance is lost.

Understatement of the year. I specifically bought the Tucson because it could fit a game inside. I got the limited cause I’m a fan of tech. Had I known….

I do have an open trailer but being at the mercy of Mother Nature isn’t always ideal.

#1858 2 years ago
    Quoted from blizz81:

Could make some kind of weatherproofed cover, I reckon? Unfortunate that the vehicle didn't work out.

Probably. However my trailer gets to spend the winter in the backyard buried under snow. No room in the driveway when snow clearing time comes. Our average snowfall is 3 times yours

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrMikeman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in?tu=MrMikeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.