Topic Stats

• 2,562 posts
  • 808 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by JToeps
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9289 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3842 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
    Hobbit_Collective_Move (resized).jpg
    IMG_7132 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3737 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3734 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3733 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3736 (resized).jpeg
    20240318_101947 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 6.29.55?PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 6.29.35?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Wiki List Posted by MrSanRamon (11 years ago)

Post #2024 Multimorphic size & weight diagram Posted by Hi-Fi (1 year ago)

Post #2199 How to measure your vehicle. Posted by MrSanRamon (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GRB1959.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1881 2 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

A new Ford Edge will not hold one without sliding the head down or removing it.

What exactly do you mean by 'sliding the head down'? We have a 2021 Ford Edge ST and it sounds like a Munsters Premium/LE (looking to buy) will not fit in it then. Is this correct?

Previously we had a 2011 Ford Edge Limited and were able to haul a TAF in it without any fitment issues.

Gord

#1884 2 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

It means unbolting the head from the lower cabinet and sliding the head down the cabinet (obviously with something in between to protect it). Since the lower is slanted this makes the game shorter in height so it will fit.

Thanks for the explanation, I assume that the wiring harness is long enough to allow the head to slide enough to fit.

Gord

2 months later
    #1983 1 year ago
    Quoted from craif:

Question: "Can I comfortably fit 2 passengers, 3 standard sheets of glass, 3 widebody sheets of glass, a tub of random parts and an entire bally old chicago in a 2022 Ford Edge?"
    Answer: "With room to spare."[quoted image]

Nice, I wonder if a newer Stern would fit into my 2021 Ford Edge ST? I was able to haul a TAF a few years ago in our 2011 Ford Edge Limited and it fit perfectly, however I had heard that with the newest Ford Edge body style that you have to 'slide' the head down in order to fit the newer pins into the SUV.

Gord

5 months later
    #2085 1 year ago
    Quoted from insight75:

The bed is 60" Should be ok.

Agreed, the height of the new Bond 007 LE pinball machine in the box is 56" so if you have a pinball machine horizontal it should fit with a few inches to spare.

Gord

2 weeks later
    #2099 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fishman54:

Anyone know if a pin will fit in a 2011 Lincoln MKX?

Our previous vehicle was a 2011 Ford Edge Limited which as I understand it is basically the same body/frame as a 2011 Lincoln MKX. When I sold my HEP TAF back in February of 2016 I delivered the pin halfway and met the buyer.

The TAF fit perfectly into our 2011 Ford Edge Limited as shown by the following photos.

Gord

DSCN0241 (resized).JPGDSCN0241 (resized).JPG

DSCN0246 (resized).JPGDSCN0246 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GRB1959.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in?tu=GRB1959 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.