Topic Stats

• 2,573 posts
  • 810 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by red-line
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240423_144609 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0387 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9289 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3842 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3843 (resized).jpeg
    Hobbit_Collective_Move (resized).jpg
    IMG_7132 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3737 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3734 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3733 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3736 (resized).jpeg
    20240318_101947 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,573 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 52.
    #151 9 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I'm curious if it can fit 2.....

Only 1 pin will fit in a flex. I use a hollow core door to distribute the weight. The hatch latch will rip a hole right down the bottom of the cabinet if you aren't careful.

#152 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Will a WPC widebody machine fit ok in a Ford Flex?

Yes, it will fit, plus a dolly and a third person.

#153 9 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Only 1 pin will fit in a flex. I use a hollow core door to distribute the weight. The hatch latch will rip a hole right down the bottom of the cabinet if you aren't careful.

Not an issue on the 2014s, possibly 2013s as well.

#154 9 years ago

Fit a Mousin Around (system11) in a 2012 VW Tiguan.

#155 9 years ago

I moved pins with my 07 Jeep Liberty and my 09 Jeep Wrangler 4DR.

So, any 02-07 Jeep Liberty and any Jeep Wrangler 07+ unlimited will fit pins easy.

#156 9 years ago
    Quoted from elross66:

Fit a Mousin Around (system11) in a 2012 VW Tiguan.

Wow, really? Are System 11 games shorter when folded than WPC (29")? I did not measure 29" clearance on the hatch of my 2012 Tiguan, for sure...

#157 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cappi:

A 2013 Toyota Sienna will hold 2 pins with the middle seats removed. Both loaded from the back but the first pin is turned 90* behind the front seats, second pin was loaded back box first.
    --Kevin

In my '04 I can move two machines and three passengers (maybe I took off one head?). Gottlieb System 3 will fit through the side door, WPC won't. One pin will fit with the second row seats in place.

#158 9 years ago
    #159 9 years ago

My Volkswagen Touareg fits a pin in with about an inch clearance height and depth.

#160 9 years ago

Moved a MET Premium last week end in my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee... Width and length was no problem, but height-wise it was really close by 0,5 cm.

3 weeks later
    #161 9 years ago
    Quoted from splitskull:

I moved pins with my 07 Jeep Liberty and my 09 Jeep Wrangler 4DR.
    So, any 02-07 Jeep Liberty and any Jeep Wrangler 07+ unlimited will fit pins easy.

Picked up my NIB Stern today and it fit in my Wrangler 4DR with the pallet still on.

DSC_0001.JPGDSC_0001.JPG

#162 9 years ago
    Quoted from robbo105:

Picked up my NIB Stern today and it fit in my Wrangler 4DR with the pallet still on.

DSC_0001.JPG 169 KB

lol... that's awesome! I did not want the pallet anyway, so that's why I removed it from it.

2 weeks later
    #163 9 years ago
    Quoted from annointed:

My GF has a Kia Sportage. I have picked up several pins in it, and the only issue was with Super Mario Bros (Gottlieb System 3, surprise, surprise). It BARELY fit. I had to shove the last inch of the game home (cringed as I did).
    When I picked up Stargate, I used my mother's Honda Oddesey. Room galore.
    Street Figter 2 I got with my black Forester XT, but it wasn't pretty (removed backbox and the center console). Now reading the latest posts, it looks like I could have just put SF2 on its side, doh!

I don't suppose you know if a sportage will fit a Bally Widebody?

3 weeks later
    #164 9 years ago

Just wanted to share, as the pinwiki site lists subaru outback will not fit. The 1994-1998 Subaru Legacy outback will fit all pinballs with the head folded down except Gottlieb System 3, sys3 will hang out the back 6". Somewhere inbetween 1998 and 2003 the Legacy Outback received provisions for a child restraint anchor. With the anchor in you get 28" of room, if you pull back the plastic interior piece (held in with a few clips, just yank it straight down) , and remove the metal restraint anchor you get a little over 30" height clearance. 2003 -2009 is a bit smaller but will fit standard size games with the backbox on the side of the cabinet.

#165 9 years ago

I'll likely be looking to get a new pin-hauler in 2015. Would like it to be 30+ MPG Highway, room enough for my 6'4" height with adequate legroom / headroom, game slide in-out on flat surface. If such a vehicle exists that will haul 2 DMD's with heads on would be a bonus. Everything I've looked at can only haul one game so far or two with heads removed.

#166 9 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

I'll likely be looking to get a new pin-hauler in 2015. Would like it to be 30+ MPG Highway, room enough for my 6'4" height with adequate legroom / headroom, game slide in-out on flat surface. If such a vehicle exists that will haul 2 DMD's with heads on would be a bonus. Everything I've looked at can only haul one game so far or two with heads removed.

Ford Transit 1.6L ecoboost has 30mpg. I'm not a fan of that engine at its release, but they have seemed to of ironed out the issues with it now.

#167 9 years ago

They fit in a normal size Prius but *NOT* the larger Prius V.

I found this out the hard way. (Smaller rear gate opening.)

#168 9 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Ford Transit 1.6L ecoboost has 30mpg.

That small an engine would have me worried especially during the winter months.

#169 9 years ago

Anyone attempt to fit a pin in a late model Santa Fe? I drive an 06, am very happy with the vehicle itself and wouldn't mind picking up a newer model...........but only if it fits a pin! LOL

#170 9 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

That small an engine would have me worried especially during the winter months.

why's that? It is a 1.6L turbo 187hp. Not bad. I wish they had the diesel here....

#171 9 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Ford Transit 1.6L ecoboost has 30mpg. I'm not a fan of that engine at its release, but they have seemed to of ironed out the issues with it now.

It is the #1 choice of "ex-Matrix XRS" (pin)ballers I hear...

Realistic MPG on 1.6 EcoBoost is more like 22 city and 30+-ish for pure highway with a 24-25mpg average for combo. Then again, I drive with a fairly heavy foot... I've pushed it as high as 34mpg with CC on but, that # didn't last too long once the grapevine came up.

transitconnect.jpgtransitconnect.jpg

30.jpeg30.jpeg

Fits NIB's pretty easily too! (SWB model)

IMG_2307.jpgIMG_2307.jpg

I went with a custom XLT SWB (Midnight Sky color) in the 1.6L EB mainly because the LWB seats don't come completely out. (which is lame!) I also like the SWB better for overall handling, MPG and of course the daily drivability.

Downside is, these babies take almost SIX months to get if you want to go with a non-standardized dealer model. Mainly because they are assembled in Valencia Spain.

Those that worry/feel that the 1.6 EcoBoost is "underpowered", I urge them to come take a ride with me.

It's pretty damn nimble... *rimshot*

#172 9 years ago

2012 Kia Sorento has fit a id4 and a comet

#173 9 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Those that worry/feel that the 1.6 EcoBoost is "underpowered", I urge them to come take a ride with me.

It's pretty damn nimble... *rimshot*

Will have to take one for a test drive if available in my area. Thanks.

#174 9 years ago

VW Sharan, fit's one pinball with no troubles.

3 weeks later
    #176 9 years ago

I have an '08 Sequoia and never had a problem fitting any pins.

#177 9 years ago

Be careful with those 6803 games. The Party Animal barely fit into my QX4.
    I actually had to remove the plastic molding along the floor at the latch to get the game to come out.

2 weeks later
    #178 9 years ago

Anyone know if a 2015 Jeep Cherokee will fit a pin? Not the grand, just the regular Cherokee.

#180 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aladdin:

Be careful with those 6803 games. The Party Animal barely fit into my QX4.
    I actually had to remove the plastic molding along the floor at the latch to get the game to come out.

Really? I had a Dungeons and Dragons in my QX4 with no problems at all.

#181 9 years ago

Not the most ideal car to transport with but we have picked up a Kiss and Space Shuttle with our 08 Hyundai Accent .002.JPG002.JPG

#182 9 years ago

Got a High Speed in a rented Toyota Rav 4 Mini -Suv last month. Attached head ,, Just folded down.

2 people. - Minimal amount of room left for luggage. etc FYI.

NT>

#183 9 years ago

2001 Tacoma pre-runner. Only ride I need.

68676.jpg68676.jpg

#184 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Hey, man. No selfies allowed on this thread.

#185 9 years ago

Thanks to this thread, everyday as I drive down the road I look at the various cars and imagine if they will fit a pinball machine or not (based on space and the space at their opening door / trunk.

#186 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Agreed... have an 02 double cab prerunner and the bed length is just right to haul a pin.

What model topper do you have? My Snugtop is almost to tight for comfort with late model folding pins and I might want to change it out.

#187 9 years ago

Curious if anybody knows anything about the Nissan Juke? I haven't measured anything in person; just trying to shortcut and have somebody do the work for me.

#188 9 years ago
    Quoted from isJ:

Curious if anybody knows anything about the Nissan Juke? I haven't measured anything in person; just trying to shortcut and have somebody do the work for me.

I looked at one....it is pretty short. I don't think a pin would fit....The rear hatch slopes HARD.

#189 9 years ago
    Quoted from ddebuss:

Anyone know if a 2015 Jeep Cherokee will fit a pin? Not the grand, just the regular Cherokee.

Pretty sure it will...I think it is bigger than my escape and that fits a pin with lots of room.

#190 9 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I looked at one....it is pretty short. I don't think a pin would fit....The rear hatch slopes HARD.

Bum. R.

#191 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Vehicles that a Pinball Machine Fits in.

Sounds like a category on Jeopardy: I'll take "vehicles that a pinball machine fits in" for $600, Alex.

1 week later
    #192 9 years ago

Have a loaner 2014 Honda CRV... I put my empty LOTR box inside. All good... With seats folded down.

Only Driver and a passenger seat open. FYI>

#193 9 years ago

BMW X3. yes.

1 week later
    #194 9 years ago
    Quoted from ddebuss:

I don't know...as a pin barely (~0.25" to 0.5") fits in my 2012 GC.

Robert

#195 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I don't know...as a pin barely (~0.25" to 0.5") fits in my 2012 GC.
    Robert

it barely fits in a grand? you mean the opening height or length of the game.

#196 9 years ago

What about a new Honda Pilot? A TZ fits in my 09 Pilot but I think the new Hondas are smaller.
    Thanks.

#197 9 years ago
    Quoted from LitzDoc:

What about a new Honda Pilot? A TZ fits in my 09 Pilot but I think the new Hondas are smaller.
    Thanks.

my pin partner has a 12 honda pilot I think. Fits great.

#198 9 years ago

Anyone know if or used a Mazda CX-7 for moving a pin? I see the CX-5 will fit them, and also earlier in the thread a Nissan Rouge was used (with the head off) to move one. I know the 5 is a bit taller and therefore wider opening than the 7. Hopefully it'll fit, as that'd make moving one a bit easier in my near future. Trying to fit a South Park.

#199 9 years ago

Friend of mine sold this to a guy and then called me and told me about it, I waited on the side of the southern state parkway and then followed him to take this picture.

maverick-shipping.jpgmaverick-shipping.jpg
    There are 2,573 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.