Topic Stats

• 1,230 posts
  • 472 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by djodars
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 305 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

hondafit-fit (resized).jpg
    20190914_104932 (resized).jpg
    20190914_105435 (resized).jpg
    20190827_153105 (resized).jpg
    38C031FC-F187-4AB1-AA25-053C6F7A262C (resized).jpeg
    4D68A84B-981A-4A44-8928-ED787A8F7B32 (resized).jpeg
    A2074C65-9F6E-4EBC-9437-3EA699809171 (resized).jpeg
    20190727_093547 (resized).jpg
    20190727_104024 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190801_191215 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190801_194327 (resized).jpg
    0F9AE7BF-E4F7-4D57-B1D5-BD543550DC60 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8651 (resized).jpg
    B91D613A-9BD1-422B-AB3F-8664E6B4C43D (resized).jpeg
    sys12 (resized).jpg
    smart_versus_starwars (resized).jpg

There are 1230 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.
    #1201 44 days ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I have read that previous Rav4 hybrids have a raised bed so I am guessing it would not work in the hybrids if that is the case with the 2019 Rav4.

Yeah, I’ve heard similar things but I’d prefer a hybrid as it has more hp and overall get up and go - will have to research the diff for 2019.

#1202 44 days ago

I bought a 2015 rav4...not hybrid. Seems like a great pinhauler. My first pin in it will be a ACNC, but looking to pick up a Houdini sometime too. Having something that hauls a pin really opens up the opportunities!

#1203 44 days ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Its Stupid tall and tricky but rented a Ford Expedition Max recently...[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey! Still have your Jeep?

#1204 44 days ago

Well, Toyota states that the cargo space is the same for 2019 between the two:

Cargo volume65 (cu. ft.) behind front/rear seat, estimated
    non-hybrid - 69.8/37.5
    hybrid - 69.8/37.5

Also car and driver review calls out the hybrid placement of batteries being under rear seats and not impacting cargo space.

"Its 1.6-kWh nickel-metal-hydride battery pack is small enough to fit under the rear seat, so there's no loss in passenger or cargo space."

so I may pull the trigger on the hybrid and can post pin pics after/if I get my hands on it (may take a while as I have to order it).

#1205 44 days ago
    Quoted from bajm:

non-hybrid - 69.8/37.5
    hybrid - 69.8/37.5
    Also car and driver review calls out the hybrid placement of batteries being under rear seats and not impacting cargo space.
    "Its 1.6-kWh nickel-metal-hydride battery pack is small enough to fit under the rear seat, so there's no loss in passenger or cargo space."
    so I may pull the trigger on the hybrid and can post pin pics after/if I get my hands on it (may take a while as I have to order it).

My advice is to never trust the specs unless they are willing to cancel the sale if it doesn't work for you.

#1206 44 days ago
    Quoted from bajm:

non-hybrid - 69.8/37.5
    hybrid - 69.8/37.5

Good to know they improved the hybrid in the new gen 5 Rav4. Gen 4 hybrids (2015-2018) were awful.

Worth noting the gen 4 non-hybrid (2012-2018) specs: 73.4 cubic feet with the second row folded.

#1207 44 days ago

Inhave heard the cargo space for the hybrid may be the same. But three seats don’t fold as flat. More like a ramp.
    At work we have people with a 2018 and 2019. Measuring the opening and wheel well. The 2019 is definitly smaller. Shorter and less room between the Wells. Width is fine for pins. But not a wider jukebox. The angled hatch is more prevelant on the 2019. Hence it’s a good place for tools and legs. I’m checking real heavy because I can get one as a work car. Just have to drive with company wrap and pay for some personal mileage.

1 week later
    #1208 32 days ago

I have been reading through the posts and have not been able to get a clear answer on what will fit in a Jeep Renegade, does anyone have input on this?

I measured before, but it looks like it would be very close with the backbox on.

I have a System 11 game that I am going to be picking up soon and just want to see if I need to go another route with this.

#1209 32 days ago

Any one try moving pins in a new Kia telluride?

#1210 32 days ago
    Quoted from DrWaz:

Any one try moving pins in a new Kia telluride?

That was a prereq for our purchase (ours arrives on the 30th). Shouldn't be an issue with just one pin, but doubt you'll be able to get 2 without pulling heads

#1211 31 days ago
    Quoted from atrainn:

Has anyone tried fitting a pin in a Hyundai Kona?

Did you ever figure this one out? I have a Kona and looking at it, I would say no, seems it would be very tight.. however I have not pulled out the tape measure to see.

Been keeping my rusty old Chevy Uplander for hauling games (pinball and arcade) in the meantime.

#1212 31 days ago
    Quoted from Yoak:

I have been reading through the posts and have not been able to get a clear answer on what will fit in a Jeep Renegade, does anyone have input on this?
    I measured before, but it looks like it would be very close with the backbox on.
    I have a System 11 game that I am going to be picking up soon and just want to see if I need to go another route with this.

When I measured the hatch opening, it was less than 31”...I think less than 30”. I don’t remember on the length dimension, but I suspect it won’t fit...maybe if you take the head off, but then width comes into play. I’m pretty sure it’s a no go.

#1213 31 days ago

Likely a long shot by most here, but anyone with a Buick Regal TourX that can share hatch dimensions?

3 weeks later
    #1214 8 days ago

My wife just got a 2018 Subaru Outback last night and I need to pick up a modern Stern this weekend. Anyone know if it will fit?
    D.

#1215 8 days ago
    Quoted from Pedleboy:

My wife just got a 2018 Subaru Outback last night and I need to pick up a modern Stern this weekend. Anyone know if it will fit?
    D.

Probably not without removing the head. A modern Stern just barely fits in our 2018 Forester.

#1216 8 days ago

I saw a post stating a machine with the head folded down fits in a Honda HR-V, but can anyone confirm? How much space is there top to bottom in the trunk?

#1217 8 days ago
    Quoted from ctviss:

I saw a post stating a machine with the head folded down fits in a Honda HR-V, but can anyone confirm? How much space is there top to bottom in the trunk?

It can, at lease in the 2018 (not my vehicle) -

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in/page/21#post-4849484

#1218 8 days ago

You can load a CGC remake including the pallet and the LE topper box into a 2017 Ford Territory and close the tailgate.

20190827_153105 (resized).jpg
    #1219 7 days ago

anyone know if a pin will fit in a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport?

#1220 7 days ago

I fit my WOZ NIB in my 4 door wrangler..

Funny enough, I was about to take my wife's Jeep Grand Cherokee and I decided to measure just before leaving. The NIB WOZ would not fit in there. The clearance height wasnt big enough.

#1221 7 days ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

I fit my WOZ NIB in my 4 door wrangler..

I wish I had the 4dr, I have a 2dr so unfortunately a pin wont fit.

#1222 7 days ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

I wish I had the 4dr, I have a 2dr so unfortunately a pin wont fit.

Love the 2 doors though. More fun to drive...

#1223 6 days ago

Telluride update.... a Stern Star Trek fits easily, but a Gottlieb Stargate is a no go without taking the head off.

20190914_104932 (resized).jpg20190914_105435 (resized).jpg
    #1224 6 days ago

2016 Honda Fit + Firepower II. It just barely Fits in, but I got it home. Took out the spare doughnut and had it on the side.

hondafit-fit (resized).jpg
    #1225 5 days ago
    Quoted from FtrMech:

My Ford Explorer works perfect...pick up a sheet of Masonite from Home Depot for about $10 and lay it in the back with the seats folded down...have them cut it to 3ft x 6ft and the machine slides right in and out with ease everytime.

Wanted to say thanks and say this worked perfectly in my 18 Escape which has a pretty big bump where the seats fold down and a large lip at the hatch trim. I took it a step farther and used the remaining piece of the board to extend out the back edge and the game which was wrapped in blankets and shrink wrap just slid right in sight the smaller piece on top of the larger one. Much easier than PVC pipe or anything else I've used, slid back out all by myself just as easily.

#1226 2 days ago
    Quoted from Capinball:

Re-read this thread and the wiki and couldn't find any answers as to whether or not a 2014-16 Hyundai Tucson or Santa Fe could fit a wide range of pins.

Yeah I'm surprised nobody has confirmed or denied the 2016 Santa Fe. I'm going to pick up a TSPP on Thursday so I guess I'll find out them, fingers crossed!

#1227 1 day ago

Are there any passenger vehicles outside of a van or minivan that can fit 2 modern machines with the heads on?

#1228 20 hours ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

Yeah I'm surprised nobody has confirmed or denied the 2016 Santa Fe. I'm going to pick up a TSPP on Thursday so I guess I'll find out them, fingers crossed!

I can confirm that a modern Stern fits into a 2016 Santa Fe without any issues at all! TSPP on the way to its new home!

#1229 19 hours ago
    Quoted from ViperJelly:

re there any passenger vehicles outside of a van or minivan that can fit 2 modern machines with the heads on?

I would say an ambulance but that's outside the parameters you listed. Mine is a type III and I have had 6 inside with room for at least 2 more but loading the last ones would be a challenge. I do have 110VAC inside and could have one machine running while driving

#1230 8 hours ago

In the market for a new car, has anyone tried to fit a recent machine in a 2019 Honda Fit?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 17.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 62.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 12.99
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 45.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 12.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 1230 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 25.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside