20221204_171937 (resized).jpg
Vectorscan reset (resized).JPG
f701ce40482a40465ee8f88c8edb269ed66ba3ba (resized).jpg
IMG_20220112_233434631~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220122_103534807 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220122_103407955 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220122_103449767 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220122_103816060 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 6 years ago

Hey everyone!! Just joined the club. Still putting this one back together and dialing it in. Few test games has airballs all over the place. Does everyone have the coils they have in the manual? Seems like way overkill.

I have the EOS switches opening as soon as possible, but still getting too much power. Especially for those top drops. Man that flipper almost touches them. Haha

I guess I need to change that one to a mini, but still.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

When I had this game, the upper left flipper and the flipper on the upper playfield were the smaller style flippers. I remember adjusting the EOS on them so they opened right away to cut the power on them. That upper left flipper I always had issues with hitting that metal ramp and the ball going airborne. It would always land on the flat plastic between the two ramps and get wedged against the glass. I had to make a clear plastic deflector to keeps balls from getting stuck on that.

Yeah that ramp between those to flippers is nuts. I’ve had one land over on top of the engergy containment unit. Haha

The upper left for me is a olderstyle bally flipper mech (looks like what they used in EMs). Then the upper flipper next to the three drops looks like standard linear flipper setup.

A buddy mentioned there’s a resistor that supposed to be in line with that upper flipper in the upper playfield that helps reduce the power. Haven’t looked into that much yet though.

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

IIRC, the manual shows a regular flipper up there but none were ever shipped that way, or at least that's what I remember. On mine that upper playfield flipper was exactly the same as the upper left, small EM style flipper with the word 'FLIPPER' molded in blue on the top. It's hard to see, but this is the only picture I could find of the game before I sold it.

Yes. Now I see what you’re saying. I thought you were speaking to the mech used to operate the flipper. I need to find the baby flipper bat somewhere. That regular flipper up there looks stupid. Haha

Getting a parts order together for PBr. I’m sure they have it. Anywhere to buy the original X Y Z targets? I don’t think pbr has anything but generic lettered ones.

#101 6 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Marco has the entire set including the defender targets. Fortunately they carry the Y and Z target separately, but unfortunately not the X. So if you want those you have to get the defender ones too in the set. I ended up replacing all the targets in mine and they are nice targets that drop well and never bricked for me at all.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-3944-54SET

Awesome. All mine need replaced. Guess I’ll go with Marco on this order.

Another thing I need to do is get new tall screws for the ECU plastic over the ball locks. My game is missing half of them. I’m gonna go to the hardware store but wasn’t sure if there was a better way than that. I typically take one to the store and try to find a match.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 44.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

2,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Myers, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vector-owners-club-fans-also-welcome?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.