(Topic ID: 95793)

++ Vault Edition ++ Lets tell Stern what we want next !!

By Beez

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 170 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by beefzap
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“++ Vault Edition ++ Lets tell Stern what we want next !!”

• Lord of the Rings 211 votes
    41%
  • Spiderman 72 votes
    14%
  • Batman Dark Knight 23 votes
    4%
  • Tron 103 votes
    20%
  • Riley's Believe it or Not 16 votes
    3%
  • The Simpsons Pinball Party 39 votes
    8%
  • Family Guy 33 votes
    6%
  • Other - listed in thread 23 votes
    4%

(520 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

batman_1.jpg
catacomp.png
splash8.jpg
image-2-923.jpg

There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 years ago

Well in this poll LOTR is kicking every other games ass by a long shot, soooo there you have it Stern if you wanna sell 162 LOTR to Pinsiders alone (+ a shitload more to people not on this forum) then LOTR it is

#152 4 years ago

I know it won't happen, but my vote goes to Family Guy.

#153 4 years ago

Lotr all the way! Makes the most sense. 10 years old already, and compete with JJP!

#154 4 years ago

My Funhouse goes up for sale if LOTR becomes available NIB, and I said I'd never do it.

1 month later
#156 4 years ago

Thanks for reviving this poll, I believe Stern looks at this site and probably knows LOTR is the most popular title that would sell the best if re-remade.

Sure it's Whitesatr, but likely even some old owners of LOTR would upgrade if the newer system with better Sound was remade.

#157 4 years ago

LOTR and im a buyer.. fo sho

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Sure it's Whitesatr, but likely even some old owners of LOTR would upgrade if the newer system with better Sound was remade.

And don't forget better resolution on the playfield and cabinet art!

#159 4 years ago

LOTR's is really the only Stern from the past that I would buy a VE, maybe SM.

#160 4 years ago

Ya, LOTR. I know multiple people in my town alone who would want one.

#161 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

LOTR's is really the only Stern from the past that I would buy a VE, maybe SM.

Quoted from YKpinballer:

Ya, LOTR. I know multiple people in my town alone who would want one.

LoL I known myself and another who who'd also buy one, however guy on another thread said it'll never happen because Stern made so many LOTR.

How stupid is that logic? I mean its a best seller so it won't pay to make any more.

It's one of their best games so it'd also be a huge seller if they remade it. Just like MM remake, was the best rated game as is LOTR. It makes perfect sense to remake it.

Of course, that guy happens to own a LOTR, coincidence? I think not.

#162 4 years ago

I don't think it matters how many are currently made. If there is a demand, and STERN can make money on a VE, makes sense those games be considered next. Solid games like LOTR, Tron, SM and AC/DC would all sell if STERN made a VE for them.

#163 4 years ago

In fact, if there are a lot of owners like several thousand, I'm sure some of those would like to update to a newer machine especially if it's one of those all time favorites as well as countless others who don't own the pin. I wasn't really active on the scene when LOTR or TSPP was released the first time (or SM or IM for that matter).

#164 4 years ago

I am saving my money for a LOTR VE.... hoping this year, if not will look for something else. Some earlier chatter sounded like it was probable with the increased availability of LOTR parts before announcement similar to what happened with IMVE. But haven't heard anything else.

#165 4 years ago

The IM VE was announced in June, I'm sure they want to let WWE run a little bit before they reval anything else.

#166 4 years ago

The next VE will be.....batman_1.jpg

Updated HD stereo sound. (Music and rips from the movie)
Newly recorded custom call-out from Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, and Kim Bassigner.
Upgraded, standard LED DMD with new animations.

$5K

#167 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

In fact, if there are a lot of owners like several thousand, I'm sure some of those would like to update to a newer machine especially if it's one of those all time favorites

Usually but my machine is so modded up I could never do it again. Hope others get to enjoy an amazing game though.

#168 4 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

The next VE will be.....
Updated HD stereo sound. (Music and rips from the movie)Newly recorded custom call-out from Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, and Kim Bassigner.Upgraded, standard LED DMD with new animations.
$5K

No amount of updates can save that game bud.....

#169 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

No amount of updates can save that game bud.....

Doesn't need saved, needs tweaked!

#170 4 years ago

LOTR wins. It's time to forward the results to Gary.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside