I was also interested in the auction, at the earlier stages
I guessed that the reserve was at 10k, turns out that was a little high.
If anyone in the club decides it is time to move their Varkon on to a new owner let me know. I think it would be great to have one out in the Rocky Mountain Mid West! I would prefer to have one in a player’s condition then take it around to the shows for a couple of years. Then possibly restoring or refurbishing it.
I would definitely like to join the club one day