(Topic ID: 163108)

Various Boards, and other pinball items

By balboarules

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC02555_(resized).JPG
    DSC02554_(resized).JPG
    DSC02553_(resized).JPG
    DSC02546_(resized).JPG
    DSC02544_(resized).JPG
    DSC02541_(resized).JPG
    DSC02540_(resized).JPG
    DSC02537_(resized).JPG
    DSC02538_(resized).JPG
    DSC02536_(resized).JPG
    DSC02535_(resized).JPG
    DSC02533_(resized).JPG
    DSC02534_(resized).JPG
    DSC02532_(resized).JPG
    DSC02529_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Various Boards, and other pinball items

Added: 2016-06-29 02:44:17 UTC • Ended: August 10th, 2016
    Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 1

Hey Guys

I have a chance to get my HOLY Grail machine back, the Gottlieb Rocky I restored about 8 years ago, I used to have an amazing collection of Rocky stuff, but sold it all off to take care of my family, we still ended up losing the house, but we needed money as my wife could not work, my son was just born, and I did not make enough to cover everything.. So the last thing I sold and really tried not to was my Gottlieb Rocky, as many of my friends know, I am a Die Hard Rocky fan, this was the first game I had a playfield restored, cabinet work done, changed a bunch of system 80 connectors (had never done before, wow not fun).. Actually it was the first pinball machine I ever owned, I was lucky to have sold it to a good friend, who has generously offered to sell it back to me for what he paid, because he knew it broke my heart letting it go.. But since the quadruple bypass, the diabetes, the eye injections I get once a month or lose my vision, I have been unable to work. Hoping before the year is out I can. Someone suggested I start a go fund me page, which I have made donations to in the past, but never made one, and I know there are better causes out there, but figured I will try anything to get back my Grail.. Told my wife, if I get it back, I want to be buried in it!

Ok, so I am going to list a bunch of boards and parts here, I am asking that instead of paypal, you send the payments to my go fund me page, I will post a link for it, I figure maybe if some donations show up there it might get some attention.. I just do not know enough about it, but figure it is worth a shot.

Ok, so the page is listed here:

https://www.gofundme.com/bringthechamphome

So I am just asking that instead of paypal for these items, you make the donation in the amount of the part, if anyone would like to make a small donation, of course those are beyond appreciated and welcomed as well. I am going to be as accurate as I can with these boards and parts, Shipping is not included as it is not right to charge someone the same price for shipping who is close vs the other end of the country. If you want a part, please shoot me your name and address, I will box it up, and get the exact shipping cost for whatever you buy.

Boards:
    Sega 520-5138-00 power supply rebuilt 35.00

Data East 520-5070-00 Data East flipper board 45.00

Data East Flipper board 520-5070-00 45.00
    (I had sent both of these out and was told they were repaired and fully working)

Data East PPB board 520-5021-00 (Allan Davidson did this one to) 90.00

Other stuff

Last action hero leftover plastics, ramp, and a part or two. Ramp is cloudy, very cloudy, but not cracked, and is complete.. one or two plastics are burnt, but maybe they are better than what you have. 50.00 for the entire lot

Last Action Hero gun assembly 45.00

Maverick Metal Apron 45.00

Stern Batman package, Brand new set of plastics complete set, set of plastic protectors, Crane spring and ball, and crane opto board, all parts are brand new unused from Marco, Marco total price of 348.78, take it all for 275.00

I also have a bunch of non pinball items listed for sale on Ebay to try to help raise some of the money, if you like Blu Ray movies I am selling hundreds of them 5 for 20 shipped, if your interested in something listed on EBay shoot me a PM.

Some images are failing to load for some reason, not sure why, but I have pictures of everything.

ebay.com link: merchant

Item photos

DSC02529_(resized).JPG
    DSC02532_(resized).JPG
    DSC02534_(resized).JPG
    DSC02533_(resized).JPG
    DSC02535_(resized).JPG
    DSC02536_(resized).JPG
    DSC02538_(resized).JPG
    DSC02537_(resized).JPG
    DSC02540_(resized).JPG
    DSC02541_(resized).JPG
    DSC02544_(resized).JPG
    DSC02546_(resized).JPG
    DSC02553_(resized).JPG
    DSC02554_(resized).JPG
    DSC02555_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are balboarules's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to balboarules's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Milford, MA, US

#3 7 years ago

If there is something on EBay your interested in, please PM me here, I would like to have the payments sent to the fund, as I understand it, the more it takes in, the more attention it gets. I did not include shipping in the prices on the stuff above, because I want to charge the fair amount, if I added a generic price to the items, it would not be fair to those close by in NH or NY to pay the same shipping charges as those in CA would have. I have a digital scale, and will not charge a penny more than the exact shipping cost.

Thanks all, and thanks for those who sent well wishes on this, I so hope I can pull it off and get the champ back home, then my screen name has more meaning again, I would even change my avatar to the machine instead of Rocky's apartment, it was a picture I took on one of my 3 trips to Philly to visit the filming locations.

Thanks
    Steve
    Balboarules, CARGPB#37

#4 7 years ago

Rottendog board is sold, everything else still available.

#5 7 years ago

Data East power supply -02 has been sold, I can bring any of these to Pintastic to save shipping, will be there on Fri.

#6 7 years ago

Bump for a great seller. Couldn't be happier. Good luck with getting the champ back.

#7 7 years ago

Thanks Turtle, did it arrive?

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

Thanks Turtle, did it arrive?

Yes. Installed and verified. Works great. Thanks again.

#9 7 years ago

Awesome, I was not worried so much about it working, as I knew it was pretty much brand new, but arriving safely, well that is always a different story...

Glad it made it there ok!

Thanks again, the Rocky fund continues to grow!

#10 7 years ago

Just a bump, Steve offered the Williams WPC Driver, CPU & Display driver board for $400 total in another thread. I'll take it unless someone else needs them. Extra parts for me, but if someone actually needs them it's a great deal.

#11 7 years ago

Yes, if someone else does want them, I can bring them to the show tomorrow, they are going one way or the other to the show, either for you reading, or for Robert! Also, if you have a Stern Batman, I have a great package of stuff, full plastic set, protectors, opto board for the crane, new spring and ball for the crane, all BRAND NEW and priced way below Marco's where they came from, get them while you can, you know these things become impossible to get after a few years!! Batman is 8 years old already for those not counting!

#12 7 years ago

Williams boards are sold, still have Stern batman parts, and smaller power supply for DE game with the small dmd.

#13 7 years ago

Do you have the two "admit one" inlane plastics for lah?

#14 7 years ago

I did, but I think they went to Switzerland or some other place far away, I remember because he needed one, was trying to years to get it, so I sent it to him free... then he emailed and said it looked so much better than the other one, could he buy that one, so I sent him that one for free too.. Sorry, wish I had them for you too.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/various-boards-and-other-pinball-items and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.