10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey gang. Does anyone know if Billiards Plus Family Arcade is still open and open on a Saturday? Any other good places in Vancouver to play? Thanks in advance!

#2 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hey gang. Does anyone know if Billiards Plus Family Arcade is still open and open on a Saturday? Any other good places in Vancouver to play? Thanks in advance!

I remember a year ish ago they were selling their pins, but not sure.if they got new ones. Welcome to come play down at portland area at my place if you want. Just 15 min south

#3 10 years ago

I appreciate the offer and I sure like Portland. I won't be able to make it down there tomorrow though; hopefully Vancouver will be able to scratch the pinball itch for my son and I tomorrow though!

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I appreciate the offer and I sure like Portland. I won't be able to make it down there tomorrow though; hopefully Vancouver will be able to scratch the pinball itch for my son and I tomorrow though!

Just let me know if you wanna make the 15 mm drive. We cam bash on the sec too lol

#5 10 years ago

There are some games sprinkled around the 'Couve - check out the Portland Pinball Map:

http://pinballmap.com/portland#

I can't vouch for the accuracy of titles, but Hazel Dell and Crosley Lanes usually have a couple of games set up in good playing condition. Hopefully that will tide you over until you can get into Portland!

#6 10 years ago

Longview Washington has a nice family guy and monoply at triangle bowl.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from beauimpala:

Longview Washington has a nice family guy and monoply at triangle bowl.

I actually am in Longview (well, Kelso) visiting my son. My son thought that was a redemption arcade only. We will go check it out. I sure wish the Highlander wasn't turned into a feed store!

#8 10 years ago

Alright, my son's mother said yes to Portland after all so we will be going to Ground Control. If any of you are there and see an old dude wearing a Tulane sweat shirt come say hi. Will be there at noon.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alright, my son's mother said yes to Portland after all so we will be going to Ground Control. If any of you are there and see an old dude wearing a Tulane sweat shirt come say hi. Will be there at noon.

Juat hit up markmon youll be pretty close. His pins will work at least :p

Gk does have a wide.selection and a must go at least once in town

#10 10 years ago

Here at ground kontrol now. They have a really nice selection I think. My son is whipping all comers on 4 play PAC man vs. LOL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vancouver-washington and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.