(Topic ID: 244041)

Vancouver FlipOut Pinball Expo: Oct 4-6, 2019

By FlipperFreak

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 10.47.40 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 10.54.46 AM (resized).png
    VFO2019-LARGE (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippers_com.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 4 years ago

Apparently no cancellation notices are posted for FlipOut Pinball Expo at the Round House venue today and people are turning up there looking for the show.

I just found out through a friend of mine who brought some other people in from out of town to attend it...

There was nothing there so he phoned me hoping to find out what happened - and I told him it had been cancelled. He said he had just checked a few web sites and they said it was on, but no signage there and no-one present to explain why.

#31 4 years ago

The web site is still up and saying come to the 2019 show!

http://vancouverflipout.com/

Granted you can't buy tickets to the event - that appears to have been turned off, but no official notice that the event has been cancelled as of 11AM Oct 5th.

Screen shots taken this morning, Saturday, Oct 5th at 10:45AM

Does this look like a cancelled event to anyone else? All I can do is hope some people check Pinside who are still thinking of going to this event and see that it is cancelled.

Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 10.54.46 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-10-05 at 10.54.46 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-10-05 at 10.47.40 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-10-05 at 10.47.40 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flippers_com.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vancouver-flipout-pinball-expo-oct-4-6-2019?tu=flippers_com and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.