(Topic ID: 183502)

Vancouver FlipOut Pinball Expo 2017 - Official Thread

By FlipperFreak

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Roundhouse 1 (resized).jpg
    Roundhous3 (resized).jpg
    Roundhouse2 (resized).jpg
    Roundhouse4 (resized).jpg
    Roundhouse5 (resized).jpg
    Roundhouse6 (resized).jpg
    Roundhouse8 (resized).jpg
    Roundhouse9 (resized).jpg
    Roundhouse10 (resized).jpg
    Roundhouse11 (resized).jpg
    TFSFFlipOut (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 10.14.22 AM (resized).png
    Frame-25-09-2017-10-07-18 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8058 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8098 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7915 (resized).jpg

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 6 years ago

Getting close now!

When will the tournament(s) games be announced?

#102 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Getting close now!
    When will the tournament(s) games be announced?

Dave Stewart will be announcing soon!

#103 6 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Dave Stewart will be announcing soon!

stoked! Germaine [sp?] helping again. The two of them are amazing tournament directors.

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from puck:

stoked! Germaine [sp?] helping again. The two of them are amazing tournament directors.

Yes! Both are on board.

#105 6 years ago

*****MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT*****

I will be attending FlipOut this year. Leave your women at home if you know whats good for ya

#106 6 years ago

Jack Danger will be doing a live stream on Dialed In Sep 23 @ 5pm PST at Vancouver FlipOut!

JD (resized).jpgJD (resized).jpg

JackDI (resized).jpgJackDI (resized).jpg

#107 6 years ago

Jack Danger will be doing a live stream on Dialed In Sep 23 @ 5pm PST at Vancouver FlipOut!

I'll play against him

#110 6 years ago

We'll have our "One Stop PopUp Shop" in the Fraser room with items for sale from Dirty Donny, Xpin, Marco, Pinball Life, Nitro Pinball, Retro Or Die, The Canadian Arcade, colorDMD and more! Contact us if there's item(s) you would like to have us bring in for you to purchase. Thx, Tommy

VFOPBE-ONESTOP-popUPSHOP (resized).jpgVFOPBE-ONESTOP-popUPSHOP (resized).jpg

#111 6 years ago

Dirty Donny will be at Vancouver FlipOut Sep 22-24 to sign copies of his book latest book Pinball Wizards & Blacklight Destroyers. In addition to this, he'll also be selling unique prints & posters...along with his Pinball Punk Resin Monster Model Kit.

dtd0007-3 (resized).jpgdtd0007-3 (resized).jpg

81J0d9Up41L._SL1500_ (resized).jpg81J0d9Up41L._SL1500_ (resized).jpg

#112 6 years ago

We'll have our "One Stop PopUp Shop" in the Fraser room with items for sale from Dirty Donny, Xpin, Marco, Pinball Life, Nitro Pinball, Retro Or Die, The Canadian Arcade, colorDMD and more! Contact us if there's item(s) you would like to have us bring in for you to purchase. Thx, Tommy

Can you expand on this? What products from these vendors are available at the show for pickup?

#113 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Can you expand on this? What products from these vendors are available at the show for pickup?

I can't possibly know every item that will be available from these vendors...but can safely assume the common items you would expect. If there's something in particular you're looking to pick up...msg. me and I'll look into it. Thx, T

#114 6 years ago

Do you know if a person contacts Marco they could bring a custom order?

#115 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead306:

Do you know if a person contacts Marco they could bring a custom order?

We're placing an order with Marco tomorrow. Msg me and I'll include your items.

#116 6 years ago

Did I email my order in time? I didn't see you replied in here till lunch.

#117 6 years ago

Can I get in on this?

#118 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead306:

Did I email my order in time? I didn't see you replied in here till lunch.

Order received in time!

#119 6 years ago

Vancouver FlipOut awards have arrived! Join the fun at The Biggest Little Pinball Expo in Canada! Sep 22-24. www.VancouverFlipOut.com

VFO2017Awards (resized).jpgVFO2017Awards (resized).jpg

#120 6 years ago

Thanks very much. Cannot wait for Flip Out.

#121 6 years ago

Only a few tix left for our exclusive VIP Party. Meet Jack Danger, Dirty Donny, Jersey Jack, Butch Peel, David Thiel! Play Pabst Blue Ribbon Can Crusher. Get yours now! www.VancouverFlipOut.com Sponsored by PBR & Nitro Pinball.

VFOPBE-Party (resized).jpgVFOPBE-Party (resized).jpg

#122 6 years ago

Is the vip party a separate ticket then a weekend pass? Or is it included with it?

#123 6 years ago

I ask again... any pins at the VIP party or is it just VIPs?

#124 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead306:

Is the vip party a separate ticket then a weekend pass? Or is it included with it?

This is a separate pass.

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinchamp:

I ask again... any pins at the VIP party or is it just VIPs?

PBR Can Crusher and a couple other titles will be set up. However, with more than a 100 pins available in the other rooms...our main focus at the VIP Party....will be to party!

#126 6 years ago

Come play Dialed In at Vancouver FlipOut Sep 22-24! Jersey Jack, Butch Peel, David Thiel and myself will be around to answer any questions about this marvel of pinball technology! Cheers, Tommy

Vancouver (resized).jpgVancouver (resized).jpg

#127 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

We (The Canadian Arcade) may be bringing some NOS pinball ramps to the show. We have a few left if anybody is interested, I have some listed on my ads here on pinside, though that list doesn't include everything we have. Anything that doesn't get sold by Thursday (Sept 21) will probably end up at the show for Friday. Also have a Cyclone Skillshot ramp assembly, A White Water Lower to upper ramp assembly, Elvira and the Party monsters party Punch ramp assembly, CFTBL trough ramp assembly, and about 5 or 6 other oddball ramps that are new but we haven't totally identified what games they belong to yet. Also, we have a boatload of NOS arcade artwork, and some used classic arcade games PCBs available (some tested and untested), but I think we'll just focus on bringing pinball stuff for the FlipOut store. Also, we will possibly have a few t-shirts for the show, but we are still working details out on that. If anybody wants any of this stuff before the show, send me a PM and we can arrange something. Prices for items we have listed are negotiable.

#128 6 years ago

Sad Smokedog is sad he can't attend this year.

Next year for sure!

#129 6 years ago

Happy Friday Pinheads! Banzai Beaver is practicing on his favorite table Log Jam in an effort to crush all comers at Vancouver FlipOut Pinball Expo Sep 22-24. Only one week away! www.VancouverFlipOut.com

VFO2017Beaver (resized).jpgVFO2017Beaver (resized).jpg

#130 6 years ago

Tommy - Jack n Jill is coming back too so you can add it to your games line up list

Cheers Ron

#131 6 years ago
    Quoted from manitouguy:

Tommy - Jack n Jill is coming back too so you can add it to your games line up list
    Cheers Ron

Thanks Ron! Jack N' Jill - 1948 Gottlieb is a very cool pin! Can't wait to play it again.

JackNJill (resized).jpgJackNJill (resized).jpg

#132 6 years ago

Is it Friday yet?

#133 6 years ago

Live from VFO 2017 Sat Sep 23 @ 5pm PST / 8pm EST!

JackDANGER-DI (resized).jpgJackDANGER-DI (resized).jpg

#134 6 years ago

Is there a list of tournament games yet?

#135 6 years ago
    Quoted from wolv3:

Is there a list of tournament games yet?

The Drains Manager has the games listed now, along with registered players. I think the player list is not final.
    https://www.neverdrains.com/vfo2017/playerIndex.php?disp=queue&sel=Modern

Modern Tournament
    - Centaur
    - Demolition Man
    - Dialed in
    - Dirty Harry
    - Elvira and the party monsters
    - Family Guy
    - Mario Andretti
    - Twilight Zone
    - Spiderman VE
    - Star Trek
    - Starship Troopers
    - Tommy

Classics
    - Big Game
    - Captain Fantasic
    - Cherry Bell
    - Eight Ball
    - Joker Poker
    - Melody
    - Pink Panther

#136 6 years ago
    Quoted from JoshODBrown:

The Drains Manager has the games listed now, along with registered players. I think the player list is not final.
    https://www.neverdrains.com/vfo2017/playerIndex.php?disp=queue&sel=Modern
    Modern Tournament
    - Centaur
    - Demolition Man
    - Dialed in
    - Dirty Harry
    - Elvira and the party monsters
    - Family Guy
    - Mario Andretti
    - Twilight Zone
    - Spiderman VE
    - Star Trek
    - Starship Troopers
    - Tommy
    Classics
    - Big Game
    - Captain Fantasic
    - Cherry Bell
    - Eight Ball
    - Joker Poker
    - Melody
    - Pink Panther

Sweet! I'm queueing up for Centaur right now...

#137 6 years ago

Lookin to hit the Jurassic Classics and Knockout. Am i right by guessing only classic titles will be used for the JC and modern titles for the Knockout?

#138 6 years ago

Which night is the vip party?

#139 6 years ago

Vip is Friday I think.

#140 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Lookin to hit the Jurassic Classics and Knockout. Am i right by guessing only classic titles will be used for the JC and modern titles for the Knockout?

Last year knockout used a mix of modern and classics, roughly 50/50.

#141 6 years ago

can someone tell me who has the GC on the Metallica Prem and what the score is?

#142 6 years ago

Anyone catch any of the seminars today?

#143 6 years ago

I went to the thunder birds seminar. It was good.

#144 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead306:

I went to the thunder birds seminar. It was good.

Please tell us more...

#146 6 years ago

I went on Saturday, and had a blast..a lot of games old and new. It was cool to play an assortment of titles..funny when my old lady says as I leave 'u better don't buy any games '. some of the games that I haven't played before , but I enjoyed were bow n arrow, joker poker, Gigi, bad cats and nascar..q bert..not so much..hobbit and wiz of oz was pretty amazing I gotta say. Thnx go to Tommy (FlipperFreak) and all the volunteers who put this all together..it was a good time..

#147 6 years ago

Wheres all the pics boys?

#148 6 years ago

I only took a few..obviously I'm not a photographer..not a very good pin player either...

IMG_1901 (resized).JPGIMG_1901 (resized).JPG

IMG_1900 (resized).JPGIMG_1900 (resized).JPG

IMG_1899 (resized).JPGIMG_1899 (resized).JPG

IMG_1902 (resized).JPGIMG_1902 (resized).JPG

IMG_1904 (resized).JPGIMG_1904 (resized).JPG

IMG_1903 (resized).JPGIMG_1903 (resized).JPG

IMG_1905 (resized).JPGIMG_1905 (resized).JPG

IMG_1906 (resized).JPGIMG_1906 (resized).JPG

IMG_1896 (resized).JPGIMG_1896 (resized).JPG

#149 6 years ago

I'm with libtech, more pics please

#150 6 years ago

Great time. Thanks for a solid show. I really enjoyed playing Monster Bash and Lord of the Rings for the first time at this show!

20170922_131737 (resized).jpg20170922_131737 (resized).jpg

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vancouver-flipout-pinball-expo-2017-official-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.