6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dr_nybble
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tj96.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I've recently found a Friendship 7 machine for sale, and it seems like I might be able to buy it for somewhere around $125-200. It is untested but seems to be in nice cosmetic shape. What would something like this be worth? Thanks!

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

Pretty rare and fun game. At that price it sounds amazing regardless of condition.

Cool. I'm not totally sure I have room for it. If I were to fix it up, clean it, and maybe test it, do you think I would a have a good market for reselling? (I would love to keep it but just not sure the parents want it in the house haha)

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

If you are new to this hobby then I would be careful with how much you tinker with a machine as rare as that one. Something you may do to "fix" the machine may in fact decrease its value. A game like that has higher value to a select group of collectors of older EM machines. Electro-Mechanical (EM) machines have a few fans, but sometimes it is hard to find a buyer for the older machines at the price you want. That is a rare game for sure and someone would love to have it.

Yeah, I don't have any experience and I definitely have kept that in mind. I am even thinking it would be good to be careful of even plugging it (although I'm not sure why the seller hasn't already).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tj96.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/value-on-a-1962-friendship-7-machine?tu=tj96 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.