Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dr_nybble
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I've recently found a Friendship 7 machine for sale, and it seems like I might be able to buy it for somewhere around $125-200. It is untested but seems to be in nice cosmetic shape. What would something like this be worth? Thanks!

#2 1 year ago

Pretty rare and fun game. At that price it sounds amazing regardless of condition.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

Pretty rare and fun game. At that price it sounds amazing regardless of condition.

Cool. I'm not totally sure I have room for it. If I were to fix it up, clean it, and maybe test it, do you think I would a have a good market for reselling? (I would love to keep it but just not sure the parents want it in the house haha)

#4 1 year ago

If you are new to this hobby then I would be careful with how much you tinker with a machine as rare as that one. Something you may do to "fix" the machine may in fact decrease its value. A game like that has higher value to a select group of collectors of older EM machines. Electro-Mechanical (EM) machines have a few fans, but sometimes it is hard to find a buyer for the older machines at the price you want. That is a rare game for sure and someone would love to have it.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

If you are new to this hobby then I would be careful with how much you tinker with a machine as rare as that one. Something you may do to "fix" the machine may in fact decrease its value. A game like that has higher value to a select group of collectors of older EM machines. Electro-Mechanical (EM) machines have a few fans, but sometimes it is hard to find a buyer for the older machines at the price you want. That is a rare game for sure and someone would love to have it.

Yeah, I don't have any experience and I definitely have kept that in mind. I am even thinking it would be good to be careful of even plugging it (although I'm not sure why the seller hasn't already).

#6 1 year ago

It is a fun hobby for sure, but electricity is no joke. I recently got a game from 1972 and the main electrical cord was pretty much falling apart. This is a good resource if you wind up getting it. http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index.htm Get it working and gently clean it and play it. With these old machines just be careful that by "fixing it" you aren't making it worse.

#7 1 year ago

Check http://bostonpinball.biz/ebay0517.htm for eBay sales history, it has data for this title.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 7.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 299.00
Lighting - Interactive
...redshiftLED
$ 89.99
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus
$ 26.95
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside