Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by KozMckPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I haven't seen many of these on the market lately. I am curious what people think of the value of this game in todays market. Beater, nice, collector.

#2 3 years ago

What sort of example are you looking for? I’d guess 5500-8500 is the range. Mine has brass, color dmd and nice play field. I have about 8 in it.

#3 3 years ago

I've seen them 4500-10k dollars depending on condition. Condition and functionality is everything.
Can't remember what the hard to find pieces are for this machine.

100% working, low wear 5500 - 6500.
Restored 7k and up

#4 3 years ago

I was trying to figure out what a baseline for just and average nice stock machine was.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I was trying to figure out what a baseline for just and average nice stock machine was.

5500-6500 depending on overall condition....

#6 3 years ago

Its weird how Indy hasn't blown up like AF, TZ, WH20 and AFM have.

#7 3 years ago

I didn't think WH20 had blown up. Unless 3k is blown up.

I wish I had an Indy. Timing is off for me 95% of time

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I didn't think WH20 had blown up. Unless 3k is blown up.

Where are you finding these $3k WH20 games? I'll take one right now at that price.

#9 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-53

Was this only available for 3 hours @ $6500?

That should give you some kind of idea....

And a $3000 WH2O would be gone even quicker.

While we were talking about it somebody was buying it.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Where are you finding these $3k WH20 games? I'll take one right now at that price.

There have been two in recent memory that I passed on. Games is not a fav or mine.

#11 3 years ago

There have been two in recent memory that I passed on. Games is not a fav or mine.

Then you passed on some pretty goof profit...

#12 3 years ago

Agree on WH20...definitely wouldn't put it in the category of games that have "blown up". In fact, I think with all of the new manufacturers, many of those listed have actually seen some decline from the heights (and not just the ones that get remade).

I am biased...I do own an IJ and am most likely never putting it up for sale. Mine is a great player's pin, bu definitely not collector quality ... I re-imported it from Argentina for $2K over a decade ago. Although i can continue to add mods and replace parts (haven't changed over to LED yet), I don't think the 10 years of unfiltered cigarette smoke will ever quite leave the inside of this cabinet!

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveKnowsAll:

Agree on WH20...definitely wouldn't put it in the category of games that have "blown up". In fact, I think with all of the new manufacturers, many of those listed have actually seen some decline from the heights (and not just the ones that get remade).

Have you taken a look at the marketplace lately? You would think the owners of WH20 think there are bars of gold in their games. I know there are better deals out there, but the days of $1400 Wh20(what I paid for mine 6 years ago and then foolishly sold) are long gone.

#14 3 years ago

There are Nice Whitewaters and those games that have seen better days.
I passed on the Whitewaters that had seen better days.
Condition is King. Heavily routed Whitewater is bad.
Just like a heavily routed Indiana Jones.

#15 3 years ago

Decent IJ pins are around 6.5- 7k. It costs $1000 to re-decal most likely. I'd expect a $7500 Indy to have vibrant decals/screened cab. Don't care to pay for mods except ColorDMD.

#16 3 years ago

Value=Still out of a lot of people's budgets

#17 3 years ago

I have been offered $5K to $7K for my HUO Prototype Indiana Jones. As others state, condition is everything.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Decent IJ pins are around 6.5- 7k. It costs $1000 to re-decal most likely. I'd expect a $7500 Indy to have vibrant decals/screened cab. Don't care to pay for mods except ColorDMD.

$1000 to decal? that's pretty high in my opinion.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Its a lot of work to do right.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I paid $350 for my IJ decal set a while back. Don't know what they would cost now, but certainly not $1K. i'm guessing he means that he is paying someone else to do the work, but that still seems very high.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveKnowsAll:

I paid $350 for my IJ decal set a while back. Don't know what they would cost now, but certainly not $1K. i'm guessing he means that he is paying someone else to do the work, but that still seems very high.

Yes I meant 3rd party labor. You can ask a distributor that refurbs machines, I got this number from a distributor on an IJ they re-decaled a couple of years ago and had for sale then and this came up when we were discussing the price. I have re-decaled an NBA Fastbreak and I can see an IJ re-decal costing that for sure if you hafta pay for the labor etc including as someone stated at least $350 for the decals. Especially regarding the IJ decals, there' more room for error as the front decal columns have to lines up with the side decal columns.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside