• 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130909_123239.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago

I paid 750 for what was supposed to be a working game but is a turd with reset issues. Only other one I have even seen available in the past 9 months was 1500? and overseas.

Needless to say I am happy with my non-working turd and will eventually get it playing.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

What happened ?

It had issues when I picked it up, but nobody leaves empty handed after that long of a drive and the knowledge that TX-sectors just don't come up very often .

I suck at diagnosing board work so it has been sitting where it landed since it came home > have not played 1 full game on it.

I have been waiting till hopefully I can get a friend with more knowledge/skill to come over and lend a hand/teach me some stuff.

#16 10 years ago

no worries buddy. You are doing me a huge favor just to lend a hand and I have other things occupying my time also.

After MRP I will be closing the cabin and digging back in to RFM restoration.

#19 10 years ago

I do have a NOS pf that I got clearcoated and plan to swap into it after I get it working 100% first (I like to know a game is 100% before I do the swap so then I know if something is wrong on the back end I can back trace my steps)

It is having the same issues as when I got it, just more of it. Sound cuts out, makes wrong? noises when sometimes just sound effects and music leaves but then comes back. It also resets or loses a ball every game it seems.

It has been sitting in the corner as a storage bench since about 2 weeks after I grabbed it. My friend Sean started to help me with ground mods but I honestly have just been slacking/fearful of screwing it all up on my own so I have been waiting. I will likely do a work trade (he'll do board work on TX and I'll do some art touch ups on an old EM for him?) some time this fall.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/value-of-tx-sector?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.