Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by FlippyD
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF2157 (resized).JPG
    12_CAM00296 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3677 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_3671 (2) (resized).jpg
    IMG_3672 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3670 (resized).jpg
    thumbnail (resized).jpg
    DSC00590 (resized).JPG
    632FA6E9-020B-4CD3-ACCB-BD824EE3E88D (resized).jpeg
    1426B994-A53B-46CE-99D9-23DEE330BC35 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3653 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3660 (1) (resized).jpg
    IMG_3651 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slim64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from jujubee:

>Really interested in how you got three members of The Who, and others, to sign your machines — most do the backglass just because you can haul it to the show a lot easier!
    Short Answer :I used to work backstage for Bill Graham Presents in The Bay Area until I went out with the Stones. The Who gleefully signed the game backstage at The Oakland Coliseum.
    Long Answer:
    The signatures are better than my photography. I am also very amateur at all this. I did it just for me and was planning on keeping a long time and passing them down. I now know why people are so negative on messing up the play field.Sometimes things change,and life doesn't go as planned.I had over 60 games. I only kept the signed rock and roll ones. I was in a position to provide games of all sorts backstage for many concerts. On occasion I would plan it and do it. I did have a foosball signed by Eric Clapton and a Corvette by Tom Petty. I was just fooling around and being social and silly. I have some flyers signed as well for all the games mentioned. I figure if they will sign a pinball they would sign a flyer. Keith and Ron signed a few snooker table felts for me and Stones pinball flyers. Mick signs nothing or very little. Elton signs everything. It was fun. I'm retired. Nothing serious. I'll probably give them to my nieces and nephews . I got them in many shows . They are into it. They grew up on our music.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool, the sentimental value of that is priceless.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slim64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/value-of-signed-games-?tu=Slim64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.