Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by 33914Dude
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goatdan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

This is totally guesses, but...

Popeye I would expect about $600 for. It's not common to see, but they also didn't wear much, and the game isn't very popular. I've seen JD NOS fields go for about that, and it seems like a rather "similar" game if you will.

No Good Gofers I would expect a bunch more for, maybe $1200ish. They haven't been reproed, and the slam ramp gives it some pretty serious wear on a lot of them.

Safe Cracker would be higher too, maybe even netting $1500ish. Fact is that there aren't many SCs out there, so if you want a new field, there probably will really only be one option.

Fish Tales is a game that gets a LOT of wear. It's not that popular though, so I'll peg it at $800-1000ish.

Again, these are all guesses, but I tried to write down *why* I was guessing what I was. Hope it helps!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goatdan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/value-of-nos-playfields?tu=goatdan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.