Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by 33914Dude
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Can someone tell me the value for the following non-dimpled NOS playfields?
Thanks in advance for the information.

1.Popeye Saves the Earth

2.No Good Gofers

3.Safe Cracker

4.Fish Tales

#2 7 years ago

This is totally guesses, but...

Popeye I would expect about $600 for. It's not common to see, but they also didn't wear much, and the game isn't very popular. I've seen JD NOS fields go for about that, and it seems like a rather "similar" game if you will.

No Good Gofers I would expect a bunch more for, maybe $1200ish. They haven't been reproed, and the slam ramp gives it some pretty serious wear on a lot of them.

Safe Cracker would be higher too, maybe even netting $1500ish. Fact is that there aren't many SCs out there, so if you want a new field, there probably will really only be one option.

Fish Tales is a game that gets a LOT of wear. It's not that popular though, so I'll peg it at $800-1000ish.

Again, these are all guesses, but I tried to write down *why* I was guessing what I was. Hope it helps!

#3 7 years ago

I think SC could fetch up to 2k just for the rarity of the title. Playfield can get wear from bank kickout but biggest issue is with bowing.

#4 7 years ago

CPR was looking for an unmolested Fish Tales last month.

Let them borrow it and you shall receive great rewards from them.

#5 7 years ago

+1 on FT for CPR!

#6 7 years ago

+2 Ft to CPR

#7 7 years ago

+3 on FT for CPR!!!

kevin's getting my NOS williams joust playfield to use for c&c and dimpling for whenever they get around to reproducing that one

#9 7 years ago

Remember - particularly for the older ones - NOS means New Old Stock. The same rules apply for buying a NOS pf that's been in storage as buying a full game that's been in storage - condition, condition, condition. A NOS pf completely untouched in storage for years can be as (un)useful as one that's been routed for decades if the storage conditions weren't favorable.

#10 7 years ago

1k+ for FT for sure.
Hard to find one with a nice un-faded cabinet.

#11 7 years ago

Thank you all, you guys are great!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside