New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 276431)

Value of boards from 6MM

By Prodigal1

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 89 days ago by Prodigal1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

My Six Million Dollar Man was flaking out. It would occasionally work fine, and lock up other times. The boards have typical ground trace issues, so I swapped them out for Alltek boards. Are the originals worth posting for sale or should I just trash them? I would rather find them a new home if I could get a couple bucks for them. They are complete and the MPU ROMs are included. I couldn't find much history on selling old boards with problems. Thanks for any suggestions!

#2 3 months ago

You can sell them for a few bucks - LDB seem to be $10+ non working, SDB non working I’m not sure, but if 5 volt is working, it should pull higher than a board w/o 5 volt. For MPU, all over the place. Mostly depends on amount of corrosion issues.
I just spent $30 for a set of non working boards, but that may not be “normal”.

Bottom line, some of us try to repair them. Don’t trash them. However, if you decide to trash them, I’ll pay for shipping to me just to keep them out of the trash, and yes, I repair them, but only for my use.

#3 3 months ago

Ebay is your friend. Plenty of guys looking around for fixable boards.
Or the fast route is take some pics and put them for sale on Pinside. $100- or best offer.
And be done with it.
-Mike

#4 89 days ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Ebay is your friend. Plenty of guys looking around for fixable boards.
Or the fast route is take some pics and put them for sale on Pinside. $100- or best offer.
And be done with it.
-Mike

I appreciate the insight guys. I posted them here together for $80 OBO, shipping included. If they don't sell in a month, I will donate them for the cost of shipping, as suggested above. Billc479

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 103.00
Sale Pending!
Bellefonte, PA
$ 149.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 9.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside