image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
#1 8 years ago

Not looking to get rid of this one just yet, but might put it up for sale or trade at the Texas pinball fest and was wondering what I should ask for it or put a trade value in it. Game works great and it's in really nice original shape. Playfield only has tiny specks of wear and a little around the key lines on the inserts. Black glass is really nice, and the cabinet is in good shape with some bumps but not bad at all.

Photos following

#2 8 years ago

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg
image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg
image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

#3 8 years ago

$1200-$1500 if backglass is nice. Desirable game. See you at TPF.

#4 8 years ago

$1000 will sell in a week, $1200 may take a month if no local EM guys around

#5 8 years ago

Upwards to 2k. My bet is on $1875.00.

#6 8 years ago

The broken playfield plastics will hold it back a bit. PBR has nice repro sets at a very reasonable price, and they would really make the game pop. Might consider putting on a new set to help prep it for sale.

#7 8 years ago

Good call. I'll order a set. The other plastics are good just a little warping in the big target bank one.

#8 8 years ago

$800-1000.
I cannot tell the quality of the backglass.
Might boost it another $200 if sealed and pristine.

#9 8 years ago

And here I thought it was the bally one. This one, I have no idea.

#10 8 years ago

It is in the Em subforum

Thanks for all the input!

#11 8 years ago

I never look at the categories when clicking on a topic. I don't even know where to look for the subtopics.

#12 8 years ago

1800 would be my guess. Fun game.

#13 8 years ago

$1200ish, assuming the backglass is good but not perfect. Note the people saying more than that own it.

#14 8 years ago

very sought after title. to the right buyer 1500-2000 easy

#16 8 years ago

Price it at 1650 OBO at TPF and take 1400 on Sunday if it hasn't sold by then.

#17 8 years ago

I purchased an Atlantis in about that same condition for $1600 about a year ago. It has a nice backglass, minimal wear on the playfield and nice solid cabinet. Wade Krause has that playfield on his schedule. I don't know if that makes the machine more disirable. Mine will get the Wade Krause swap.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Note the people saying more than that own it.

And people saying less don't own it...

#19 8 years ago

I picked mine up for $1200 CDN, with an excellent playfield, backglass and plastics... Not sure of the range but glad to hear people value as high as there do here

#20 8 years ago

I had to trade a HUO Sea Ray to pry my current Atlantis from its former owner and was happy to do so.

2 weeks later
#21 8 years ago

jdoz2 and I conspired to keep this great game out here in the Midwest. Thrilled to get it. It's been on my list for quite awhile.

Now if I could just get a JO...

#22 8 years ago

Sold mine about ayear ago for 1200. Perfect sealed backglass, very nice playfield and cabinet.

#23 8 years ago

someone just bought one from mr pinball ad in the same condition for 2k so the price on this title is going up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/value-nice-atlantis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.