Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by davewtf
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Both were in dry storage, Boxes have no damage and staples 100% intact never opened.
Not sure what to value them at.

#2 11 years ago

The last NIB Diner on eBay went for $6k (and was shipped directly to HEP), I'd say if you took $17k cash for both of them you'd be doing well. If the Diner is Diamondplate it could be way more.

Also: AWESOME!

#3 11 years ago

Ummm...errrrr...IJ NIB....ahhh HEAD EXPLODES!

#4 11 years ago

Find the right buyer and I would say $7000 for the diner and $13000 for the IJ...

#5 11 years ago

Are you the same guy selling the NIB Iron Man and Dark Knights?
Just wondering if the Dark Knight was the original run or the "classic" ?

#6 11 years ago

Nothing for nothing but i would document you open the boxes to show that they are truely NIB and then I would check to make sure the boards do not have any acid damage from the batteries . I dont know if you are wanting to do that but I would want to know if the baords are shot from battery damage . But other thatn that I would bet you can get a really great price for those . Good luck and throw up some pics .

#7 11 years ago

Dark night original run full game

#8 11 years ago

No idea on the IJ. It could be a crazy number if you put on ebay and let the auction run until the end. You don't typically do that, though, as I've had my bids cancelled by you in the past. Did the SM actually sell that you just had on there?

#9 11 years ago

It sold to a local guy, I would always rather sell direct, if I get a decent offer. Hope you understand, need the best price I can get, have hungry mouths to feed.

#10 11 years ago

Why put it up for auction if you are just going to cancel bids?

#11 11 years ago

If it gets to the price I need for it, Then it stays up, If someone local comes along and wants it for what I need out of it then I end it. Much easier than shipping and dealing with fees

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Why put it up for auction if you are just going to cancel bids?

This is VERY common. A lot of people use eBay to advertise and get offer but never complete the sale on eBay.

#13 11 years ago

So you like to wet peoples appetite and then yank it away, got it.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

If it gets to the price I need for it, Then it stays up, If someone local comes along and wants it for what I need out of it then I end it. Much easier than shipping and dealing with fees

Thats like every epay posting you have...lol

#15 11 years ago

When you decide what you want for IJ, post it here first. I think you would get allot of interest. I would be very interested as well.

Thanks

QSS

#16 11 years ago

So do these NIB games after this long have acid damage? I'm obviously not familiar with a NIB IJ, but just curious if they would with old batteries.

#17 11 years ago

I cant imagine anyone buying a NIB indy for 10k+ really caring if a $200 board is bad. If thats a concern…….well its just not. You just spent 10K+, throw $200 bucks at it and the problems gone.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

When you decide what you want for IJ, post it here first. I think you would get allot of interest. I would be very interested as well.
Thanks
QSS

You and me both

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from the_pin_family:

I cant imagine anyone buying a NIB indy for 10k+ really caring if a $200 board is bad. If thats a concern…….well its just not. You just spent 10K+, throw $200 bucks at it and the problems gone.

+ infinity

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

So do these NIB games after this long have acid damage? I'm obviously not familiar with a NIB IJ, but just curious if they would with old batteries.

It's always a risk.

And yes you can always repair or replace the boards ... but an undamaged original is just so very desirable.

#21 11 years ago

yea, if your willing to piss money away on a NIB, the $200 board isn't an issue. This is even worse of an investment than a New car. As soon as you open the box and set it up, you just lost half of your money.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yea, if your willing to piss money away on a NIB, the $200 board isn't an issue. This is even worse of an investment than a New car. As soon as you open the box and set it up, you just lost half of your money.

And yet people still buy them. I'd buy a NIB pin before a new car.

#23 11 years ago

well, i'm not really talking about a new pin. Talking more about old ass stuff that's been sitting around 10 years or more. I'd buy a new pin before a new car as well. I don't like setting my money on fire and watch it burn.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well, i'm not really talking about a new pin. Talking more about old ass stuff that's been sitting around 10 years or more.

Yeah, like that crappy 40 year old scotch I've been saving.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

Good to know. I'll stop bidding on your stuff. You should follow GAP's model of posting high BIN prices if you just want to use ebay as a an advertising vehicle.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 1,419.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

14,000 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/value-nib-williams-indiana-jones-diner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.