• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Valenciadiag2 (resized).JPG
Valenciadiag1 (resized).JPG
#1 2 years ago

Hello everybody... I am a new member of Pinside. I have had EM's over the years and really enjoyed them. I recently acquired a Williams Valencia Pin. For the life of me, I cannot find the Match unit adjustment switch. Currently, the machine is set to not match at the end of the game. I see it in the schematics and it's not like I don't know what I am looking for as I have set it on another Williams Pin (Stardust) of a similar time period. Can someone tell me or shoot me a picture of where it is located, please? I believe the Toledo would be the same as it is a 2 player version. I have included a picture of the wiring diagram with the switch I am looking for circled in blue. Any help would be appreciated. I really enjoy this Forum... Lots of good information. - Patrick

Valenciadiag1 (resized).JPGValenciadiag1 (resized).JPGValenciadiag2 (resized).JPGValenciadiag2 (resized).JPG
#2 2 years ago

That is a rare game.. Based on the photos on ipdb, there are 3 jones plugs in the head for adjustments. One is between the player two and four score reels and the other two are above the player one reels. Have you checked those?

#3 2 years ago

It's usually a plug in the backbox that you can put in one of two positions.

#4 2 years ago

Looking at the image on ipdb.org there are a few candidates. Match the wire color if the labels are missing.

#5 2 years ago

Thanks for you feedback on my post. Looking at the ipdp database I was see where the switch located. Apparently I am blind as a bat.

Thanks again. - Patrick

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/valencia-can-t-find-number-match-adjustment-unit-switch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.