(Topic ID: 10848)

Vacation Rental in Gatlinburg TN with Pinball Machines in them!

By HighProtein

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Pintucky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

While questing for pinball near Gatlinburg TN on the google maps app on my phone,
    one resort came up and in the details said arcade. So I called and they said that they
    do not have an arcade but that some rooms have multi-cades and a pinball machine in them!
    Being that I'll be working in the area next week I pursued this opportunity.
    One had a Simpsons Party Pinball in it (mehhh) and the other has a Spider-Man!
    So I got the Spider-Man one and will be using up all of my hotel reimbursement and a little more.
    Right now it is buy 2 nights get 2 nights free AKA half off.

Gatlinburg Falls Resorts
    http://www.CabinsoftheSmokeymountains.com

Photos coming next week.

#2 12 years ago

Wow that does sound awesome!!! Instead of a room with a view it's a room with a pin!

#3 12 years ago

We stayed in one with a nice pool table in it a couple years ago.
    Great cabins, Gatlinburg is a pretty neat place.

#4 12 years ago

pinball machine IN the room?!! awww I would never sleep!!

#5 12 years ago

As much as most of us are addicted to pins let me give you some advice. Unless your wife or girlfriend really loves pins dont reserve theese cabins. Give you and her a break from the hobby and have a weekend without pins. I know that sucks but trust me its worth it. If you take her to a romantic cabin and all you talk about is pins and the first thing she sees is a pin your gonna be sleeping on the deck. Good luck

#6 12 years ago

I stayed in one of these last year and it had a NASCAR pin, arcade classics machine, pool table, air hockey, hot tub and full entertainment system.

I pretty much just played NASCAR all night.

Nice place to stay!

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from ChadNC:

I know that sucks but trust me its worth it. If you take her to a romantic cabin and all you talk about is pins and the first thing she sees is a pin your gonna be sleeping on the deck. Good luck

Sounds like the voice of experience, lol. Sage advice indeed. Thanks for the reminder, haha.

#8 12 years ago

Gatlinburg is a nice vacation spot, my bride was an airbrush artist there for eight years and we go back to visit time to time....

#9 12 years ago

Just returned from a one-week stay at Gatlinburg Falls Resorts, same place the poster is talking about. The cabins are awesome and HUGE! We had a TSPP, air hockey, three arcade games, pool table and . . . one of the best things for a big family, a 15 seat theater!!! I wished I had the key to the TSPP. It needed some cleaning and settings changed. Flippers were weak too, and it was very difficult to get up on the couch! Hope your pin is in better shape.
    Mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vacation-rental-in-gatlinburg-tn-with-pinball-machines-in-them and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.