Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Rum-Z
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roadshow16.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Sold WoF and Bad Cats over the Christmas period which gave me enough room to set White Water up last night. Literally couldn't stop playing it, got up first thing this morning and went straight back to it. Such a fantastic game, with flow like no other in my opinion. Since Bowen posted his vid on the papa website I have been desperate to have a go at making it to the Vacation Jackpot. And about half an hour ago I managed it for the first time, what a buzz.

Just wanted to share

#12 12 years ago

Been playing non stop all day!! It has to be the most addictive game I have played. Managed to get that Vacation Jackpot 2 more times and have put up a Grand Champ score of 1.8 billion. First ball I just concentrate on getting that Class VI river done, best way I have found is to get whirlpool 2 ball multiball going, get into a rhythm of hitting the whirlpool jackpot and lining the spot river letter up on the right inlane with the right flipper held up. On my game the ball consistently shoots out of the mine and up the right inlane and down, spotting 2 river letters each time. This made it fairly straight forward to get to class VI river.

On that 1.8 billion I managed to combine the 5X playfield with wet willies, scoring 50 million a shot. Such a cool game

#22 12 years ago

This is a video I took earlier of me making it to the Vacation Jackpot, i actually managed to hit 2 VJ's in the same game! Don't think i'll be doing that again any time soon!

#25 12 years ago

Thats not original? Hmmm, I need to get rid of that then

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roadshow16.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vacation-jackpot?tu=roadshow16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.