With RZ wrapping up and negotiating a slight break between seasons of my show, I finally have some time off I can take in February.
Problem is I haven't planned anything, as usual. I've been looking at Homeaway.com as a friend of mine has used it quite a bit with great results, but haven't settled on any destinations.
The parameters are:
1) Traveling alone, so no place filled with couples / families or too dangerous to go alone
2) I have a passport, but nothing with too much jet lag
3) Budget isn't an issue (thanks AMH buyers!)
4) More relaxing than crazy, part of this is to try and lower my blood pressure (I'll save my drinking for all the conventions)
5) No snow (which was Wisconsin up until a week ago
6) Time off is Jan 30-Feb 18th, and Feb 19th I have to be in Charleston, SC which I haven't ruled out as a destination in general
Thoughts? I'd be fine with just a cabin rental if I knew there'd be no snow. Also I kind of want to throw things in lava.